Ladie's First @ Grattan And Electriceyeimages

vw151

Guys and Gals,

I'm proud to announce that Electric Eye images will be a sponsor at the Ladies first track day this year at Grattan.   

Here is the link to the FB event.

https://www.facebook.com/events/144694015718194/

This is an event that Christi Bambeck Midlam has been putting on for several years with the support of sport bike track time.   Any ladies want an opportunity to go and ride with nothing but other females.  That's right, I said nothing but other girls on track all day.  When was the last time you were at a track day with more than 2 girls there.  This event has drawn as many as 60 females in the past.   Check out the FB event and go sign up at sport bike track time.    It's a heavily discounted day and Christi does a great job getting sponsors together to give away free swag.   

Guys feeling left out?   Don't worry,  Come support your lady on Friday July 5th and then Ride on the 6th and 7th.   Sportbike Track Time will be there all weekend.  

ElectricEyeImages will be there on the 5th and 6th but will have to scoot down to putnam on the 7th.  

please visit www.electriceyeimages.com for track day photos and like us on facebook    

https://www.facebook.com/pages/ElectricEyeImagescom/109997875752122?ref=tn_tnmn

if i could afford the sex change operation, i would do this track day.

You could always come up and be pit bitch for your favorite lady on Friday then ride Saturday and Sunday.   

• 4 weeks later...
Ladies,

Photos are up on the website www.electriceyeimages.com  Please go check them out and like us on facebook for updates, free pit shots and 2 up rider shots.   

For those of you who already purchased a CD, thanks for your business, I will have them in the mail shortly.  If any of you have any questions please feel free to contact me through the website.  

Thanks for a great Day,

- Joe