Recommend Tattoo Artists

chevysoldier

he used to work at body language, opened up his own shop earlier this year vary beastly. Only thing is 150 a hour  :loltroll: If thats to rich for your blood then try body language off south Hamilton, hit Jamie hickey up hes the owner and has done a few of mine.

he used to work at body language, opened up his own shop earlier this year vary beastly. Only thing is 150 a hour :loltroll: If thats to rich for your blood then try body language off south Hamilton, hit Jamie hickey up hes the owner and has done a few of mine.

My wife's brother got his from Body Language. He said it was really got but a bit on the high side price-wise IIRC

Check out Andy Johnson, he's legit. Iamandyjohnson.com

He is doing my 3/4 sleeve, and is great. He's an award winning Hell City artist.

I will check him out. Thanks.

who did your wifes brothers tat there name of artist? i know each of them vary, david was the most $$$ i think Jamie is maybe 100 a hour

not sure but I could find out.

Don't shop for a tattoo artist based on price!  :nono:

How about the shop in Johnstown!  :lol:

uh, no not getting one there. Lol and I am not going off price alone but I don't want to pay mega bucks either.