Brought Home Another Zook!

Gixxus Christ!

Sharp ride speedy. Bandit12's have tons of mods, add-ons, and hop-ups. Believe that's the same model bike Brock Davidson built and ran a 7.97 1/4 mile on too.

Edited by Hellmutt

The old school gsx motor is just such a great lump of aluminum. Reliable, low maintenance and plenty powerful. I was looking at what you can do with a big bore kit, gsxr cams, exhaust, jets and ignition advance, the guys at holeshots are squeezing like 140 hp out of that old mill. I'm not going that crazy, just some stage 1 action, mostly to get it to run right with the yosh pipe.

Did you go slip on or full system Sam? If you went slip on research the 2 inch hole mod with a k&n filter and right jets in it you will be right around 118bhp with 40+mpg. Holeshot broke the 150 mark with his full set up. Brock went with gorilla heads and like 1396cc kit. Dale got into the high 9's with his 1216 kit. I would say just do a pipe, jet kit, hole mod, re do the oil in the front forks with new progressive springs. Do a busa shock swap for the rear. Would make a great all around bike. I do miss mine bad it is my bike I wish I still had... Here is what mine ended up looking like after a wicked high side on rt. 800 in a late season get off. Yes thats a SMOKED front end with the foot peg, shifter missing and a broken frame. 

bikepics-40497-full.jpg

bikepics-40494-full.jpg

Edited by speedytriple

Yosh rs3 slip-on. Bought dynojet stage 1 kit and k&n panel filter. Will do the 2" hole mod and also snorkle delete. 118 at the wheel is plenty for a moron like me.

Hope you were ok afterwards, that looks like it was a wicked digger.

Edited by CrazySkullCrusher

Mine was a 2k no pair on the first gen. They started that in 01+ models. I walked away from the high side with little road rash but mostly internal injuries. Perforated spleen. A few tears internally. Shit blood for awhile, learn to ride within my limits that day. ATGATT saved my skin and my head. My helmet was worn into the foam. I slowed down some since then lol