Mojoe's Gsxr 750

Mojoe

2007 Suzuki GSXR 750 with 17750 miles. Never laid down. Clean title in hand. $5850 Firm

I'm done riding. I don't enjoy it as I once did and don't have the time that goes into what I feel is needed to have a fun ride. The bike has done a few track days, and yup, I’m slow. I've had the bike for 3 years and put 1300+ miles on it. I’m the second owner. When I bought it, I had it gone over by a few friends that worked at a well-known bike shop. Then I had the shop set it up the way I wanted. Track prepped, but streetable. We sent the plastic’s out for the flat satin white paint. 3M Carbon wrap is on the front of the tank, lower cowl, and the back pieces above the wheel. We added the white reflective strip to the wheels as well. The shop made the Alpinestar logos out of 3M Carbon wrap as well. The bike is clean and simple, with good detail. Fluid flushed were done about 300 miles ago by Ryan Hoblick from Shop Dogs. New battery, new brake pads, fork seals, and tires were done about the same time, about 500 miles ago. Tires have a lot of life in on them. I told you, I'm a slow rider. I never did a burnout, no flat spots, I just rode them. They are Michelin Pilot 2’s. The list below are things done as well. I'm sure I'm forgetting a dozen other things. I don't need to sell, so save us both the time if you're looking to lowball the price. 

The speedometer still needs hooked up. I disconnect for the tract because it’s not about how fast for me. I’ll try to get that taken care of ASAP.

I have the track plastics and fittings as well for $225

Power Commander 

Jardine slip on exhaust

K&N intake filter

HID kit

Shorty levers

GPR stabilizer

Breakaway bars

Vortex case cover

Vortex adjustable rearsets

Sato Racing frame sliders.

512 sprocket and new chain

Speedo adaptor for 512 set up

Bike stands are painted the same to match bike 

Zero Gravity wind screen

DSCN1951_zpsc13580b2.jpg

Final_zpsf7a6b3dd.jpg

5A94F2F1-BA79-4278-8DD4-64E9E3DFCFD5-357

0CB142A6-5DF4-4FAD-9DE9-4499A6B80253-357

84B2A24D-398B-44C0-AD7C-88933F106AA7-357

8BA3E461-9854-4394-85DD-4957B7C05FA0-357

9C209F26-5F04-4C41-AEF2-74FAD348CBE4-357

71999F02-3765-4E45-864E-EC3A07AF908B-357

64942EE5-C477-4832-8069-3791D70EABCC-357
Edited by Mojoe

Sweet lookin' bike.  GLWS.

Thanks. It's awesome everytime I look at it. Making it more of a trophy, and not something I do anything with.

Todd and Jason, as well as many others, it's been awesome getting to know you guys through bike events and friends. Well worth the thousands I have put into riding to now have friends like you guys.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

well shit, if this was one year from now i would be on this in a heartbeat. but i just bought my 07 SV 2 months ago =[ beautiful bike though mojoe, would love to have if conditions were right for me.

Definitely a beauty. Joe, I dont know what happened between last July and now, but I vividly remember talking to you and your mechanic ( sorry, his name eludes me ) at MidO's AMA weekend last season about the build/setup. You were absolutely elated with his work and excited to get it on the track. I wish I had the coin bro, a 750 would suit a guy my size for a track toy. Hopefully someone here scoops this up. GLWS!

Thanks man. I do love the build. It is exactly how I wanted it. I have had a great time on the track with it. The hope to be an aggressive and skilled rider is there, the ability just isn't. I moving on now is all.

Thanks for all the comments and the compliments. The bike went to the right person. Thomas is a good dude. I was glad to work with him.

I did ride another bike last night, so I might be on the track again sooner than I thought.

Money's in the bank. Lock it up.  Thanks OR

Edited by Mojoe
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for all the comments and the compliments. The bike went to the right person. Thomas is a good dude. I was glad to work with him.

I did ride another bike lost night, so I might be on the track again sooner than I thought.

CRP on a mini I'm guessing since I know where you were last night lol

I did ride another bike last night, so I might be on the track again sooner than I thought.

geez - already rode another bike? lol