Newbie Hello

Gump

welcome and what up. Definetly get the cat off the bike and your ass on it.

I did got ride it to work the other day. About 60 miles. It was a blast. Just wanted to go faster. Still didn't use half the rpm's it's got. Not use to that yet. It was bad ass though.

I did got ride it to work the other day. About 60 miles. It was a blast. Just wanted to go faster. Still didn't use half the rpm's it's got. Not use to that yet. It was bad ass though.

did you ride today?

How about Gumps Girl? She ride hers yet? Did you ride hers yet?

I need to get up there :moo:and check these new toys out.

Hey Gump did you take the cat with ya? I rode to work for the first time this year and talk about bug city. It was still nice to clear the head before going in and baby sitting 85 driver's.

Na I left that dam cat at home. I'd like to take it for a one way ride some day. I did ride my girls sv650s the other day. It's fuuun. Feels like my chest is directly over the frt tire and if i hit the brakes hard i'm gonna sling shot but it's a Really torquey bike. Fun to ride, handles great. I definatley need a windshield for the 599 after riding the Sv.

did you ride today?

How about Gumps Girl? She ride hers yet? Did you ride hers yet?

I need to get up there :moo:and check these new toys out.

U do need to come up here. We'll go ridin....;) & then drink beer

Windshields are for pussies.

How do u find my posts so fast?

I went 80 with the sv in high winds it was nothing. When i rode the 599 in high winds i felt like i was getting drunken bitch slapped

U do need to come up here. We'll go ridin....;) & then drink beer

Didn't we just discuss the fact that the next month is booked? Maybe in june when you are not busy. Or, you could bring em down here when your not to busy being "The Man". :D

When I do come up, I'm bringing Blake and we have to take him to The Virginian. :eek:

Didn't we just discuss the fact that the next month is booked? Maybe in june when you are not busy. Or, you could bring em down here when your not to busy being "The Man". :D

When I do come up, I'm bringing Blake and we have to take him to The Virginian. :eek:

OOO shit Blake at the Virginian? Loa....It will be fun. Don't get his hopes up for any strange though unless he wants something really strange. Maybe it will be hard core 80's night.. woo hooo

it's easier to pick up women at a vets club in this town. A single girl at the virginian, with most of her teeth and likes the cock is usually being crowded by 20 single dudes.

It will be fun.