Why It Is Now Illegal To Pay Federal Taxes

Casper

This was just too good not to share:

With the passing of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) it is illegal to provide support to known terrorist organizations or to organizations that are known to provide support to known terrorist organizations.

The President and members of Congress have just authorized the support of and will be providing weapons to Syrian Rebels which is composed mostly of the Al-Nusra Front, a known associate of Al Qaida.

So if I understand things correctly, by providing financial aid/support to the U.S. Government which is in turn using such aid to provide support to known terrorist groups, I would be in violation of the NDAA as would the U.S. Government, or to be more precise, I would be conspiring with the U.S. Government to provide support to known terrorist groups and in violation of the NDAA.

For this reason, I believe the only course of action is to request my W4 form which is used to take money from my earnings and provide it to the U.S. Government be changed to "Exempt" because doing otherwise would make me a co-conspirator along with the members in Government that authorized such support for the known terrorist organization.

In addition to the above, the Government is in violation of the Constitution for passing laws that are unconstitutional and erode our rights, specifically the 1st, 2nd, 4th and now 5th amendments as the Supreme Court has recently ruled that remaining silent is evidence of guilt.

The Constitution is essentially a Social Contract and those in Government have broken or change the terms of said contract. Because one of the parties has broken or took it upon their selves to change the terms of the contract, the other parties are no longer bound by said contract. This alone is reason enough to stop funding and financing the Federal Government.

So this 4th of July, instead of Armed Protests/Marches, consider changing your Tax Status to "Exempt" and stop funding the criminal organization that has usurped the Government of the People.

Their selves?  Um, no.

And I'm not going to provoke the IRS.....I'd prefer that Congress abolishes it altogether and establish a Fair Tax.....but that is just a pipe dream.