**sold** Fs - 2000 Ford F-150 Xlt 4x4 - $3500 Negotiable

r1crusher

**************SOLD******************

Looking to sell this truck as quickly as possible as our new '13 F-150 is waiting for us.  This was my 69 year old fathers truck for a number years so it was never beat on.

2000 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 Regular Cab w/ Long Bed and Cap

161,XXX miles currently (still being driven)

4.6L V8

Automatic trans.

Pwr windows and locks, tilt, cruise, am/fm w/ CD, electronic shift on the fly 4x4, alum. wheels, bed liner, fiberglass cap.

Recent repairs/fixes all within the last year: new tires, new front axles, new battery, new A/C compressor, new exhaust manifold

Title is free/clear and it has passed emissions tests since he's owned it

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/r1crusher/slideshow/2000%20Ford%20F-150%20XLT

The paint is in good condition where the bit of rust isn't starting to come through.  The interior is in very good shape IMO (pics don't do it justice).  My father would spend hours cleaning it inside and out so for a 13 year old truck it's not crappy but it's not "southern clean" either.  He purchase the truck with something like 90k miles on it.  It was driven mostly between here and my folks second home in southern W.V., so mostly highway miles.  Everything works except for the CD player.  Being upfront I will say that I think it could use new front rotors because I think they are warped a little.

I figured I'd start things out at $3500 but I am certainly open to reasonable offers and would take a little off for the top for any OR peeps interested.

Contact me at 44zero.77three.6zerozero1 if anyone has any questions or would like to come see it.

Thanks,

Kevin

(edit: reduced price due to current market prices)

Edited by r1crusher

I talked to R1nutsucker about this truck at Nelson earlier in the year and can vouch, he told me straight up it was a legit truck and really good shape for the year etc.  He's a good dude, this would be a great first truck or work truck for someome.

Where is MaxPower, he still looking for something for his daughter?  This is a 2 seater so nothing "too bad" can happen ;) Oh just remove the cap, those things never end well with teenagers and a mattress.

Wait, does your dad have silver nuts on the tailer hitch, that alone is worth the asking price.

$2500.

I have vowed never to buy another American car with an auto trans. Ford has been known to use subpar parts including plastic in their transmissions.

Better gas mileage.

It's much easier and cheaper to change a clutch than rebuild a transmission.

And the biggest reason of all, I want my kid to know how to drive a manual right off the bat. One thing that annoys the hell out of me is someone who can't drive a stick.