Speeding Tax

Tigerpaw

Depends on situation for me... Minor offense? Probably stop. Jailable offense? I'm going either way, might as well give it a go to escape lol

jailable offense thou is not as bad as a felony fleeing - then its even hard 2 get a job @ Mcdonald's - I should know - I work there now.

jailable offense thou is not as bad as a felony fleeing - then its even hard 2 get a job @ Mcdonald's - I should know - I work there now.

II never said my brain works perfectly.. It is what it is lol... For some reason, my natural reaction to lights is to flee... I don't make the conscious decision to flee, I have to make the conscious decision to actually stop... I blame bad genes :p... If I think I can get away easily, I'll do for any stop... If it's going to be a challenge, then I decide whether or not to stop based on jail worthiness of the stop... Only situation I'll stop 100 percent for is if the cop rolls up behind me and hits his lights, at that point he has my plates and he's on my ass, game over.... Oh, and out here you actually have to stop for motorcycle cops.. They ride st1300s instead of hardleys lol