Akron-cleveland-medina

zx3vfr

Not riding tomorrow Jason but we only live about 10 minutes apart. I can ride some weekdays and usually weekends so we ought to try and get together.

if the weather clears up and the roads dry up I'm thinking of leaving work early and going for an easy cruise like ride. My rear tire is almost shot so nothing too fun for me

I'll look forward to hearing from you. Brian we should all be able to group up. Guys, both my bikes are stupid fast and I like, ummm, spirited riding as much as the next guy but for me any riding is fun and it's about having a good safe time with who you're riding with in a way that's comfortable for everyone. So let's see what we can come up with.

As soon as I order a new tire, get it mounted and scrub it in I'll probably be looking to get in a nice SEO day ride in. I just got lucky yesterday as the fiance went to happy hour with friends and I had the pup at work all day so in the crate he went and off on the bike I went

Planning a trip to IP on monday leaving at 730am. And back by 130 so basically an hour to walk around and lunch. Anyone who wants to ride if its nice or car pool in my focus is more than welcome I cam take 4 others but back seat will be tight with 3 haha. 5 bucks for gas if I drive is all I ask or buy ke a burger. Lol