Amra Race At Kil Kare 7-27-28 2013

Ironheaddragster713

just a check and see who might go who is definitly going and seeing whats going on for that weekend. Anyone who could use a person to ride from columbus with them or any rider who might need a helper at the track that weekend or anyone just trying hard as I am to go, lets get something going. that is 2 days after my 30th bday. It will be my 1st all mc drags. Will be a damn good time. for now i know sat is 20 bucks and they are running nostalgia funny cars saturday. sunday is 15. no camping on premises but i was told if you buy the 40 dollar pit pass, you can crash out in the pit area. I dont know whats up with that but would love to go.

i was told if you buy the 40 dollar pit pass, you can crash out in the pit area. I dont know whats up with that but would love to go.

I don't know anything about the AMRA ,but if crashing in the pits is like the campground at the Easy Rider's Rodeo in Chillicothe you won't get much (if any) sleep.

I don't know anything about the AMRA ,but if crashing in the pits is like the campground at the Easy Rider's Rodeo in Chillicothe you won't get much (if any) sleep.

i hear ya there. I am supposed to go to that too. I was thinking about taking a pillow and light blanket and crashing on the grandstands or something. ill sleep in a car, truck van, on the ground next to my bike, I really dont care. just to go would be fun as hell. plus its 60 miles from my house

• 1 month later...

While out running errands today I drove by Kilkare. The AMRA event is tommorrow but there's already a very large group of AMRA racers parked in the field by the main entrance hanging out and ready to race. Looks to be a good weekend of racing at the ol' dragstrip.