Nsa Whistleblower Snowden Found.

Casper

Lol.

But I really hope they find this guy and fry him.

Joins as an 18X and can't hack it so he medicals out rather than finish his four as 11 bang bang.

The CIA sees fit to give him a job and a clearance.

Gets a job with the NSA making bank. Sees something he doesn't like and decides to break his clearance to tell the world about it. Decides he wants the credit due so he does it publically so everyone knows it was him....After fleeing to a non-extradition country so he can get the credit without the punishment....And then proceeds to start running more once we set our sights on him. Whining about not being able to get a fair trail while still leaking more information. Fucking putz.

Cut out his tounge, tie a US flag around his neck and drop him on the Paki/Afghan border.

• Downvote 4

Lol.

But I really hope they find this guy and fry him.

Joins as an 18X and can't hack it so he medicals out rather than finish his four as 11 bang bang.

The CIA sees fit to give him a job and a clearance.

Gets a job with the NSA making bank. Sees something he doesn't like and decides to break his clearance to tell the world about it. Decides he wants the credit due so he does it publically so everyone knows it was him....After fleeing to a non-extradition country so he can get the credit without the punishment....And then proceeds to start running more once we set our sights on him. Whining about not being able to get a fair trail while still leaking more information. Fucking putz.

Cut out his tounge, tie a US flag around his neck and drop him on the Paki/Afghan border.

I think you're wanting the wrong person/people punished for these crimes. 

Neg rep was an accident, but oh well. 

I think you're wanting the wrong person/people punished for these crimes. 

Neg rep was an accident, but oh well. 

Been living in the garage and paint booth so haven't had a chance to respond.

I'm curious who you think should be punished? This guy knowingly accepted a job with a clearance, and got paid handsomely for it. He didn't like something he found so he violated his NDA and his TS/SCI and exposed the information. He didn't just expose information either, he made sure to do it in a manner that allowed him to take the credit for the exposure. He also was whining and crying about being punished for that same credit he wanted.

The punishment has to be swift and harsh to prevent others from following in his footsteps.

Yes, I think they just make an example of him because he is worse that just a leak, he's being an cowardly attention whore while he is at it.

The intelligence gathering program information he leaked shouldn't have been that much of a suprise. Have you read what the Patriot Act allows for? I'm pretty sure the camera in my bathroom has an NSA logo on it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sees something he doesn't like and decides to break his clearance to tell the world about it.

I see it as a guy risking to lose everything to do that whole "Home of the Free and Brave" thing we tend to overlook

• Upvote 2

I still think Snowden will be judged by whether the info he released proved the government was acting in violation of the constitution. 

- If unconstitutional then Snowden is a whistleblower and should get protection, and the unconstitutional activities should be stopped.

- If constitutionally OK the Snowden should answer for releasing those secrets.

Question:  Where does someone like Snowden go if he feels what he is being asked to to is illegal?

I still think Snowden will be judged by whether the info he released proved the government was acting in violation of the constitution. 

- If unconstitutional then Snowden is a whistleblower and should get protection, and the unconstitutional activities should be stopped.

- If constitutionally OK the Snowden should answer for releasing those secrets.

Question:  Where does someone like Snowden go if he feels what he is being asked to to is illegal?

Problem: constitutionality is determined by the same government

Gov't is by the people for the people. When individuals that have been placed into positions of power make decisions and take actions that are the deterriment of the populace, they should be held accountable. If an individual has knowledge that the gov't is engaging in unconsitutional behaviour, we all have a duty to stand up and make the behaviour known.

If people are afraid to do what is right for fear of the consequences, then we are all doomed. Making allegations against the very group of people that will determine your guild or inocense and determine your sentence I believe makes Snowden's claim of not being able to get a fair trial valid.

Patriot Act is a horrid piece of legislation and anyone that voted for or supports the inviduals that gave this thing life should be ashamed.

Amendment IV
(Privacy of the Person and Possessions)
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

• Upvote 2