Zimmerman Trial

Scruit

Anyone else confused by the Black Panthers threatening to burn down whitey's neighborhood if Zimmerman is found not guilty? I mean, he's Mexican, not white, right?

They get as much respect as the KKK does now-a-days. Nobody listens to them.

Where does that exist in the doc dump? I'm not saying it isn't there...I'm just asking where it is.

Before I post any link- I read it. in its entirety. And between packing for the coast for an AM leave and taunting some lib on facebook, dont have time to track it down

hate those tards who auto knee jerk and forward something post something.

its in there...erm, read it?

I could read it for you, but I'd like to go for a walk on the beach first, maybe cuddle  :loltroll:

Before I post any link- I read it. in its entirety. And between packing for the coast for an AM leave and taunting some lib on facebook, dont have time to track it down

hate those tards who auto knee jerk and forward something post something.

its in there...erm, read it?

I could read it for you, but I'd like to go for a walk on the beach first, maybe cuddle  :loltroll:

Yeah..that's what I thought.

The docs are vouchers for expenditures. Nothing more, nothing less. If you got "DOJ was interfering with the trial" from an expense report voucher, then yeah...troll away.

The docs are vouchers for expenditures. Nothing more, nothing less. If you got "DOJ was interfering with the trial" from an expense report voucher, then yeah...troll away.

When I hear logical analysis like this, my faith in humanity increases slightly.

Somebody please go full retard so that I don't have to spend the evening believing people are capable of subtlety.

If you got "they were there to promote peace and love", continue on. 

You didn't read that link, or any of the links evidently, but had to put in .02

then the burden is on me to relink, explore etc.  stay stuck on whatever

You gotta appease the masses, and Z is still more than likely going to prison for a long time. Pretty fucked up to get hit with a lesser charge, especially when it isn't gonna keep you out of prison "and 30 years at that"!!!!! He is gonna beat the actual charge, but lets charge him with something so there won't be riots. PATHETIC

He could still get off scott free, but I just don;t see that happening now. Oh and the Black Panthers should be taken out by some of our Special Forces folks, would be a great practice drill for them.

Edited by Pokey
  • Upvote 3

The jury is entering the second day of deliberations in this case. Historically speaking, the longer the jury takes to decide a case the more likely it is that  the defendant will be found innocent.  That's not to say they won't hang some BS charge on him to try to avoid riots....

http://news.yahoo.com/zimmerman-jury-begin-2nd-day-deliberations-062424311.html

http://news.yahoo.com/police-florida-warn-against-riots-wake-george-zimmerman-234838100.html

Edited by 2fat2fly

If rioting is to happen for any reason due to this stupid ass case, then we truly have some pathetic excuses for citizens in this country. Of course if law enforcement were to use deadly force if things got out of hand, that would be major civil lawsuits as well. See just how fucked up this country is now?

• Upvote 2

Awesome just awesome. I find it hilarious that people who depend on the government for food stamps and welfare get pissed off when things don't go their way when it comes to other parts of the government. This was not a race issue! Zimmerman was not white he was Hispanic so people think this is a white supremacist move they should go down in the retarded riots they are starting.

• Upvote 1