Zimmerman Trial

Scruit

What he bought is irrelevant - good or bad - to the case.  Don't care if he bought a bible or a bazooka.  All that is relevant is "Did he start the physical confrontation?"  Jury says yes, end of story.

Irrelevant.....are you serious? So the whole reason "reasons" why he was there staying with his Dad in the first place, probably had no part in why he attacked Zimmerman instead of just walking his punk ass on home, to get away from the creepy ass cracker? There is a reason why Martin did not call 911 to report somebody following him, he was a trouble maker pure and simple. Zimmerman's profile of him was correct, but the innocent child is now a martyr and he has no business being so. The racial bias in all of this makes me sick, and we shall all continue to profile as long as the statistics continue stacking up more and more with the same ole same ole. Bill O'Reily hit the heads on the nails Monday and Tuesday.......and the truth is the truth. Another example of a broken and dysfunctional family, and the young men many times don't turnout so well or make the best choices.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html#http://video.foxnews.com/v/2562291524001/president-obama-and-the-race-problem/?playlist_id=86923

Edited by Pokey
  • Upvote 2

It's irrelevant, now. However, the case being made was the incredible character manipulation delivered by the prosecution and, mainly, the media. Their bias was incredibly blatant.

And they had these poor liberals singing Martins praises like he was the Pope. I still see them carrying on About how Zimmerman killed an innocent child. Blind fuckin sheep.

the media is eating this stuff up

the only minority says now she thought he was guilty, but...voted innocent? change her mind, guilty feeling?
more like life threats probably- I read the family he helped has received threats and they're asking to be left alone

"You can't put the man in jail even though in our hearts we felt he was guilty," said the woman who was identified only as Juror B29 during the trial. "But we had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence."
 "our" hearts? whose hearts? the nation? idiot.

yeah, pity they had to look at all that evidence. and stuff...

if you can stomach it, listen to this  idiot  blather on...

so...she was PRE disposed to his guilt before hand it sounds like, and even the crush of bad evidence, non evidence the prosecution used, AND the defense was denied...she voted not guilty...amazing. 

"It's hard for me eat.  It's hard for me to sleep." she says.  She doesn't look likes she's starving to me.  Poor, poor, Maddy, 36 years old and a mother of 8!

Hhhhmmmm...that stupid tub of goo is about as stupid as stupid gets.

"The evidence shows he's guilty."  WTF!?!?!

I'm sure her purse got a lot heavier with all that money she got paid.

Edited by r1crusher

Heres a fact, if I think X, and 8 others in a jury are thinking Y, and I'm convinced X is right, no one can "make me change" my thinking...I mean..you know, if you want to sleep and eat and live with yourself...and stuff. .

and frankly, I'm not that particularly strong willed