8/10 Neo To Seo (or Somewhere With Fun Roads)

Bad324

I'm planning this way ahead because if I don't I'll forget I've got a free day and end up doing nothing

So lets plan something. I'm a terrible lead rider so someone to volunteer for that would be great and can pick/modify the time and route as so desired. Ideally 350-400 miles max. Of course this is weather dependent.

Meet time: 9am (tentative)

Wheels up: 9:30am (tentative)
Meet place: Bolivar? Waynesburg? Millersburg?
Route: TBD
Who: 

Lets ride!!!

Edited by Bad324

You dudes have some issues if you like following me and my old ass bike. LOL!! I'm sure Tpoppa---Bear can show you a much better time. I didn't volunteer to lead either. Maybe we could do a everyone takes a turn leading kinda thing and get a feel for each others pace. Just a thought. I wish I could remember the route Doc put together for our last ride. Was pretty nice. We had a late start but could add more miles if we started earlier.

• Upvote 1

oh, i was gonna say, i could even be persuaded to lead parts of this ride depending on the route, but i think tpoppa should be impressed into doing it

oh, i was gonna say, i could even be persuaded to lead parts of this ride depending on the route, but i think tpoppa should be impressed into doing it

I don't mind leading.  But I need to get a feel for the group first.  I don't want everyone mf-ing me at gas stops :)

In an (mostly) unfamiliar group, I prefer to hang in the back for the first part to see where everyone is comfortable. 

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/flashback/122_0911_the_pace_nick_ienatsch/

What is the preferred pace for this ride?  Mild to wild?

Probably somewhere between I'd imagine! I enjoy a spirited pace but I also don't mind having to play catch up at turns if I'm not comfortable to try and keep up

I don't mind leading.  But I need to get a feel for the group first.  I don't want everyone mf-ing me at gas stops :)

In an (mostly) unfamiliar group, I prefer to hang in the back for the first part to see where everyone is comfortable. 

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/flashback/122_0911_the_pace_nick_ienatsch/

i know all about you and your queer motogp street fantasy

subscribed...although Gingerman is the weekend before.  

If I don't go to Gingerman then I'll join this ride.  two weekends of motorcycling in a row would cause me unwanted comments from the Mrs.

• Upvote 1

Damn Inya, that was a debacle and a long time not to ride...

I'm in, sounds like it should be fun. And it's right between my two (spectator) race weekends.