My Stupidity From Pirc 6/29(crash)

RHill

If anyone knows the rider behind, tell him I'm sorry for being a douche and passing just to put it down in front of him.  I saw him a couple more times on the track but didn't see him in the pits anywhere.

I was moving my braking point up the whole day and was getting off the throttle at the first marker and braking at the second at the end of the previous session and thought I'd continue doing so the first lap of the next session.....whoops.  Ron pointed out that it didn't seem like I got on the gas after entering...comparing it to the second video(early the prior session) I think he is right.

Luckily the only damage is a broken case cover, sore left shoulder(either from the wreck or picking up my generator funny after getting home) and a bruised ego.

Edited by RHill

Haha, went down 2 weeks ago on the carousel(long right) at PIRC as well.

I'm getting good at throwing bikes down the track/road.  Actually this one didn't hurt at all....scary as hell to spin around while sliding and see a bike swoop past a couple feet away. 

If it wasn't for a cracked case cover I would have been back out there before the session was over.

Maybe I could fab up a stunt cage for you. Just sayin.

Cage would get in the way(actually have one sitting on my porch for an 01-03 600), but I am thinking about modifying a case cover to have replaceable sliders similar to the woodcraft ones.