Garage Deck Flooring

Hoblick

Ill be moving here in the next week, and my new shop space is quite larger than my 2 and a half car garage that i have my flooring laid down in.

so im gonna sell it.

the flooring is black and silver in color.  the border around the edges is black, and the center is silver.

here is some info on the garage deck flooring made by snap lock industries.

GarageDeck® is a traditional, coin-top pattern, multi-purpose residential garage flooring system which is engineered to give you an easy to clean professional work surface. This surface is ultra-durable and capable of handling rolling vehicle loads in excess of 44,000 lbs. GarageDeck is resistant to oil, grease, petroleum, antifreeze and most household chemicals, making it easy to maintain. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY CHEAP KNOCK-OFF COPIES that cost more - GarageDeck is U.S.A. Made and Engineered - We will beat any competitors price! Easy installation - No Tools , No Glues and No toxic mess.
Made In USA

i have enough to cover 20 x 22 garage.. maybe a little bigger i cant remember.

anyways.. i paid $1100 for everything, which includes the edge trim for the front near the garage door.

i have used it for about 2 years, does show some signs of wear, but nothing major.  if you need more, you can buy whatever else you need to complete the job.

looking to get $500 for it.

will entertain trades for a nice shotgun, M&P 15/22, or a 1911

here is a pic of it when i first put it down

b1258af7.jpg

Ill be moving here in the next week, and my new shop space is quite larger than my 2 and a half car garage that i have my flooring laid down in.

so im gonna sell it.

the flooring is black and silver in color.  the border around the edges is black, and the center is silver.

here is some info on the garage deck flooring made by snap lock industries.

GarageDeck® is a traditional, coin-top pattern, multi-purpose residential garage flooring system which is engineered to give you an easy to clean professional work surface. This surface is ultra-durable and capable of handling rolling vehicle loads in excess of 44,000 lbs. GarageDeck is resistant to oil, grease, petroleum, antifreeze and most household chemicals, making it easy to maintain. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY CHEAP KNOCK-OFF COPIES that cost more - GarageDeck is U.S.A. Made and Engineered - We will beat any competitors price! Easy installation - No Tools , No Glues and No toxic mess.

Made In USA

i have enough to cover 20 x 22 garage.. maybe a little bigger i cant remember.

anyways.. i paid $1100 for everything, which includes the edge trim for the front near the garage door.

i have used it for about 2 years, does show some signs of wear, but nothing major.  if you need more, you can buy whatever else you need to complete the job.

looking to get $500 for it.

will entertain trades for a nice shotgun, M&P 15/22, or a 1911

here is a pic of it when i first put it down

Wow that place looks awesome Hoblick! lol If I ever have a garage ill have to remember this stuff... 500 seems like a great deal GLWS!

thanks, the floor is awesome.  really made the garage.  and its great to work on versus concrete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...