Rode a 1098S

yotaman88210

My buddy(the officer who stop by the dyno day) let me ride his 1098S yesterday. Only performance mod is the full 72mm Termis and ecu... and it doesnt even need that. That is the craziest fucking bike I have ever ridden. The torque of that thing is ridiculous. Feels like its trying to throw you off. I really want full ohlins on my bikw now. Ha. I had that thing leaned over on this twisty road and saw some bumps coming up, I starting to let off cuz its not my bike and and didnt want to get squirly on it... didnt need to. I leaned that thing over further. SOO incredibly smooth it is scary! Damn I wish I could afford ohlins Any way, just thought I would share. That is all :D:D

is that the same 1098s we rode with on sunday? That was a niiice bike.

Yep same one. did you get a new rear tire yet....

Rolling off because of bumps is the worst thing you can do... You should know that...

But I saw where the Brits have not liked either the 1098 or 848 as street bikes, but good as track bikes.

Yea I know, I was nervous tho. haha. not like I was going crazy fast either. just like 90. it more more of a standing the bike up deal and the road straightened a little before the next corner.

At least I dont crack my freshly painted fairings... asshat

I didnt crack shit.. The ground did when the damn thing fell... Get used to looking at that crack on the tail because that is all your going to see this year..

The tail..

Thats exactly what im saying... the race bike and the 748 put out about the same. 748 just a little more being a 4 valve motor, more fun to ride too cuz it revs higher.

944 after the rebuild and some tuning wont be much more than 80 if its more than 80.

Gives ya a little something to think about. Thats why I have to carry shit tons of corner speed... well try anyway. ha.

Doesnt give me anything to think about... You want things to think about try thinking back to what my bike looked like when getting on the brakes.. Kinda like a bucking bronco with those warped ass rotors. Not to mention the rear shock had absolutely NO nitrogen in it so it was nothing but a retarded spring for me.

I cant wait to try out the new stuff this year.. Im planning on mounting up the rest of my race plastics tonight.. :) Hopefully it will only take about 30 min once I get started.

O and you didnt weight 170 last year at the track.. You probably weighed in around 145... Have you tried putting your suit on lately?