Homak 8 Gun Security Cabinet

MidgetTodd

If you can put my name on one of them until next week.  Between work and Mid-Ohio this weekend I won't have a free day till the middle of next week to get you cash.  I have been looking for a smaller safe like that just to put ammo in.  Heck, these days my ammo stash is almost worth more than the guns.  :crazy:

Pics no work. But if its a safe place to keep my long guns I'll probably take the second. Have a good link to pics?This space intentionally left blank to avoid offending anyone 2012

You can't see the picture posted?

Google homak 8 gun. They're all the same, come in black and brown. The ones I have are brown

You know I work at MidOhio right? Ill be there all weekend, I can bring it with me.

Yep, knew that.  Is it assembled? If so I just won't have room in my truck for the safe with all the other stuff thats going up there with me. I can give you the cash up at Mid-O no problem.  I had figured we could make plans for one day next week over at the shop or we could figure something out that I can pick it up.

Well only one is officially taken.

Idoshez said he might take not will take, and he's got a long drive to get it so not sure if he'll commit or not.

Similar, it's an hour drive for me and I wouldn't be able to get away until next week.  I'll continue watching this space and would be willing to take it if it doesn't sell by Sunday.

Well only one is officially taken.

Idoshez said he might take not will take, and he's got a long drive to get it so not sure if he'll commit or not.

That's the issue. If I was closer I'd get it tonight. And more like an hour and a half. If you can wait till Friday night (maybe) or this weekend I'll take it. Can give you cc or PayPal to hold. PM me your cell.

This space intentionally left blank to avoid offending anyone

I'll be at the track all weekend.

But the lady will be here to open the garage.

I may come back from the track Friday night if you want to do it then but ill be staying all night Sat night

Oh she be home alone