Close Friend's Superbike Dream Getting A Little Exposure...

Moto-Brian

Cool article on Justin Neyra's team.  Justin's a great friend and has worked his balls off to get the program where it is.  I think he is getting some well deserved press and has a great program.

And, he's an Ohio boy!!!

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2013/Jul/130709huntlee.htm

Stop by and slug him in the shoulder and tell him I said for you to do it.  But also get a good look at the bikes as he has done a great job with them as well.

I was very curious when I read Nash was riding a Neyra racing bike on the live scoring and didn't make sense of it.  Now it makes sense, and awesome to see!  I've never talked to Justin much, didn't realize he was only 21, but always seems very funny, nice, and cool at MS events.

You didn't even drop the little note that he rides regularly with MotoSeries too!

I was very curious when I read Nash was riding a Neyra racing bike on the live scoring and didn't make sense of it.  Now it makes sense, and awesome to see!  I've never talked to Justin much, didn't realize he was only 21, but always seems very funny, nice, and cool at MS events.

You didn't even drop the little note that he rides regularly with MotoSeries too!

The 21 year old was referrin to Nash, goob.

Yes, Justin runs MS regularly.  That's one reason why the series has credibility...

I took this of you two at nelson last time I raced there. Always thought it was kinda a cool pic. Would you 2 please sign it for me :D

185433_255891321106454_4766856_n-1_zps41

Dude!  Can you send me a bigger resolution of that?  PM me and I will send you my email...

• 2 weeks later...

He does sometimes (barber).  But having a hot young gun like Huntley on it puts the bike up farther in the field which helps gain attention and hopefully some sponsors.  Sometimes you have to give up the reins so the team can grow.

If I had pockets deep enough to run a team it would be full of OR fools.  It'd be tough pick a rider though....I think Drew might win out though.  :D  Brian could be the team manager.  I might let Craig be the teams wash boy.  :lol:

If I had pockets deep enough to run a team it would be full of OR fools.  It'd be tough pick a rider though....I think Drew might win out though.   :D  Brian could be the team manager.  I might let Craig be the teams wash boy.   :lol:

Better not be a gsxr, it will blow up as soon as I touch it.

If I had pockets deep enough to run a team it would be full of OR fools.  It'd be tough pick a rider though....I think Drew might win out though.   :D  Brian could be the team manager.  I might let Craig be the teams wash boy.   :lol:

Sounds good to me!! Brian def. knows how to manage a bunch of tools lol.