You Meet The Nicest People On A Goldwing Well Almost

HeavyDuty

Yup and all you need is for someone to ALMOST shoot you and you can use deadly force. A car is a deadly weapon against a motorcycle.

How is that working out for that former OSU player that shot at the guy in Delaware?

I was referring to you saying she was justified in using OC or whatever it was because the car was deadly force. Now the OP added to the story and stated tge guy put his car in park but is still leaving details out so its hard to say but i would have to say her spraying him is assault until the guy grabs a weapon that he can harm them with from inside the car at that moment or he exits the vehicle and comes at them in a manner that a reasonable would see as threatening. Until something like that happens she's the one being assaultive. If something like what i mentioned above happened she is reacting defensively. It doesn't matter what is said mean words don't justify harming someone. If you want to say she was justified when he put the car in park does that mean she could spray the OP also because he put his kickstand down?

Asshat purposely forces older couple in to oncoming traffic older couple pull up next to asshat and kindly ask asshat to please pay more attention while driving asshat responds with threats of bodily injury and proceeds to get out of car older couple in fear of being pushed over on heavy bike protect then self and flee area before incident can escalate further enough said.

Today the wife and I are out for and afternoon ride thru Kent we are following another couple that are to our left and about 5 feet in front of us as we are coming up on a stopped bus in the right lane I notice a red Mustang coming up fast on our right it is a kid about 25 and talking on his cell phone he passes me as he is merging left I yell at him and lock up the brakes as he misses me by about a foot he forces the Goldwing in to oncoming traffic and passes between the bus and the Goldwing. We all get stopped by the next light and the guy on the goldwing pulls up next to the mustang and has some words with the kid the kid responds with the FU and finger The next thing I know the woman on the back of the bike pulls something out of her pocket and spays the whole can into the mustang I swear she empted it the stuff was coming out the passenger window the light turns green and they pull away I could barely hear the screaming over my pipes and laughter as we drove past. All I could come up with was to yell at the kid to stay off his cell phone. To the couple on the Goldwing love you 2 and hope to meet you some time.  

Different story posted here. You never said he purposely did it or mentioned him making any threat or getting out of the car. So which story is accurate?

He came from behind us he saw us he cut in any way whats your take

My take is you didnt give any of that information in your first post. It was pretty much guy about hit bike biker yelled at him guy said f you and lady sprayed him Also bikers often make the mistake that people see them which often isn't the case. How do you know he actually saw you guys? You did say he was distracted.

It’s funny how people jump to all kinds of conclusions when a few details are left out

The kid was either drunk or high he looked right at me as he went by eye contact. If I would not have yelled at him and gave the goldwing some warning they would have most likely been hit he was going fast enough that if he had not cut in he would have hit the bus. Funny thing we got stopped at a light about 3 blocks farther up a young girl stopped next to us she was texting when the light turned green she went the first 100 yards without even putting her hands on the wheel I hate collage towns.

It’s funny how people jump to all kinds of conclusions when a few details are left outThe kid was either drunk or high he looked right at me as he went by eye contact. If I would not have yelled at him and gave the goldwing some warning they would have most likely been hit he was going fast enough that if he had not cut in he would have hit the bus. Funny thing we got stopped at a light about 3 blocks farther up a young girl stopped next to us she was texting when the light turned green she went the first 100 yards without even putting her hands on the wheel I hate collage towns.

The details make the story without them its a different story and people are forced to come to conclusions. First you stated she sprayed him in the car then after i mentioned that it was assault unless the guy was coming out of the car you changed the story to him coming out. The first story was written as he was sprayed for saying f u to them. The second was written to fit him being sprayed for being assaultive. Seems to me you changed your story to make it better.

responds with threats of bodily injury and proceeds to get out of car

It’s funny how people jump to all kinds of conclusions when a few details are left out

That's a pretty big fucking detail to leave out.  If he got out of his car then the woman was justified in spraying him.

That detail is the difference between woman defending herself and woman assaulting someone over mean words.

Ok I’m the bad guy here I should have let thing go as they were instead of clarifying . At the light the whole incident took less than 90 seconds and things could have gone a lot different for everyone involved I even thought he was going to get out of his car when he put his car into park that’s why I put my kickstand down but he never got the chance by the time I looked up from the kickstand she was already starting spaying him If the light would have turn green 30 seconds sooner they could have been gone if she would have waited 30 seconds longer they could have been on their side and all I can say is good for her.

Edited by HeavyDuty

And to clarify thing further I don't think it was pepper spray by the smell I think it was some kind of hornet spray not that it really matters. But I have never seen a can that size before

Edited by HeavyDuty