El Bandito Nearly Completo

Gixxus Christ!

Been a fun month of hacking, wiring, bolting, testing and tuning and I finally got her about where I want her. Shot some pics after giving her the monthly bath.

IMAG0718.jpg

IMAG0717.jpg

IMAG0716.jpg

IMAG0715.jpg

Bike was bone stock with a givi touring package on it when purchased. Since then I've put on flush mount front blinkers, integrated clear tail light with some smd strips on the rear peg hangers for added blinkerness. Puig rear hugger, chopped the fender, led license plate illumination bolts, yoshi pipe, k&n filter, airbox mod with stage 2 jet kit (really woke the bike up) some blue led accent lighting on the motor, remote button wired from garage door opener,...I think that's it. Ordered a pair elimination kit, some led turn signal mirrors and an HID headlight kit today, then she will be complete....till I go stage 3 on the motor...which reminds me, I need to order a 5° ignition advancer and some iridium spark plugs.....off to eBay I go!