Inexpensive Auto Paint/light Body Work In Cols?

Coyote

Recently picked up a 06 TJ Wrangler as a new toy. I would like to get two small rust spots repaired on the full doors before it spreads any more. Basically where the window frame meets the door (on the latch end) has some missing/bubbled paint and subsequent rust. The PO painted over the 2 spots either to control or 'hide' it.  We're talking maybe 2" x 3" on the drivers's door and 2" x 2" on the passenger.  The body shop around the corner quoted $830 (which is the average $ for a set of good doors on ebay) to blast and paint. I expect they were trying to price their way out of a small non-insurance job.

Anyone on here do or know a good shop for this kind of work in the Columbus area?

not sure what his price would be, or what you consider inexpensive, but when i was in columbus, the only person who did body work on my cars was Kevin Clifford

http://www.cliffordautomotive.com/

hes a member on here, but i dont know what his sn is and im too lazy to look it up lol

more examples of his work on his fb than his website

https://www.facebook.com/cliffordautomotive

Edited by Steve Butters

Not trying to be too cheap, but I would like to think it could be done for considerably less than the cost of buying two whole doors. For the size of the repair spots I would be completely willing to sand and rattlecan with rustoleum myself. It is a Jeep, afterall. :D

Will give a call...

Edited by Coyote