Motion Pro Tools

RidersDiscount

Motion Pro makes a full range of tools that can make any motorcycle enthusiast’s life easier when it comes to working in the garage or in the pits. We’ve used many of these tools ourselves and have them in our toolboxes at the shop and at home, so we can vouch for their convenience and quality. If you are interested in any of the Motion Pro tools listed here, or any other that they make, just get in touch with MIKE through the forum or by calling 866.931.6644 ext. 804. If email is more convenient, feel free to send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and you can expect a quick reply!

Motion Pro Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 

The most accurate tire pressure instrument made by the company. It uses a high-precision digital pressure sensor that is accurate to within 1% at 77 degrees F.

motion_pro_digital_tire_pressure_gauge-2

Motion Pro Square Drive Spinner T-Handle 

The Motion Pro Spinner T-Handles feature your choice of ⅜” or ¼” sizes so that you can snap your own sockets right on and go right to work. Similar to standard T-Handle sockets, the Spinner has a lot of reach, allowing you to get into hard to reach areas without losing the leverage you need to break loose a stubborn bolt. The feature that sets it apart from others is the addition of floating spinner grip on the shaft of the tool. This lets you firmly hold the socket in place while spinning it freely in either direction.

motion_pro_spinner_t-handle_both-1.jpg

Motion Pro Mini Bleeder

The Motion Pro Mini Bleeder combines a few different tools into one handy little package to take the hassle and mess out of bleeding your brakes. The wrench is floating and has 12 points to fit on the 6 point hex of the tool body. This allows you to make small adjustments to be made in small spaces if necessary. A rubber seal inside the body prevents leaks and a one-way valve that keeps the fluid flowing in one direction. Fluid flows out the long hose that is attached to the back of the body, allowing you to route it into the catch can of your choice.

Available in 8MM, 10MM, 11MM and 3/8” sizes.

motion_pro_mini_bleeder-2.jpg

Motion Pro Chain Alignment Tool 

This simple tool that takes all the guesswork out of aligning your rear wheel and lets you know if you need to make any adjustments at a glance. All you need to do is clamp the body of the tool onto your rear sprocket, take a quick look at the rod to see if it lines up with the chain and... well... that’s it! If you do need to make any adjustments, you can do so with the tool still attached, glance at the chain again, and remove it when you’re work is done.

motion_pro_chain_alignment_tool-2.jpg

Edited by RidersDiscount

I have a ringer fork seal driver and a fork oil height guage.  

I'm not a big fan of digital pressure guages.  too many batteries to keep up with as it is.   plus I just smashed the POS craftsman digital one I had because it was fine one day and dead the next all the time.

I've been seeing pressure guages with built in temp and pressure compensation.  looking for one that does that.  supposed to be highly accurate.  not that it really matters I guess.  I'm not a motogp team. 

Send me an invoice for everything here except the tire gauge.  I already have a nice one of that.

Chris

Sent you a PM.

I have a ringer fork seal driver and a fork oil height guage.  

I'm not a big fan of digital pressure guages.  too many batteries to keep up with as it is.   plus I just smashed the POS craftsman digital one I had because it was fine one day and dead the next all the time.

I've been seeing pressure guages with built in temp and pressure compensation.  looking for one that does that.  supposed to be highly accurate.  not that it really matters I guess.  I'm not a motogp team. 

I don't know of a gauge like that currently available from us.

Even more Motion Pro for you to choose from.

Motion Pro 90 Degree Hex Driver

Originally designed specifically for reaching those hard to reach screws on carburetors, the Motion Pro 90 Degree ¼” Hex Driver has a shallow, ¾” depth that allows you to reach into the tightest of spaces. This shallow depth combines with the 17 ½” length to make sure that there are very few fasteners that will still be out of reach. At the end of the tool you will find a gear drive that you can turn from the handle. Turns can be made in precise 22.5 degree increments thanks to detent, but this can be easily removed if you prefer a smooth, free spinning feel without the clicks. The gear drive connects to any of the six included bits, one of which is a ¼” square drive adapter for limitless versatility. One thing to keep in mind is that this hex driver was originally designed for carburetors, so it won’t be the best choice for working on large or seized screws and bolts, but it’s 50 inch/pound torque limit makes it perfect for any of the smaller, hidden ones you might come across.

motion_pro_90_deg_hex_driver-1.jpg

Motion Pro TiProlight Titanium Wrench Sets 

Need to pack a set of wrenches on your next ride? Motion Pro’s Ti Prolight set makes it easier than ever. These wrenches are made entirely of ultra-light titanium and, as a result, they are 75% lighter than standard steel wrenches of the same size. This means that you’ll barely be able to notice that them, whether you carry them in a backpack or somewhere else on the bike.

Available in sets of 8/10/12/14mm and 8/10/12/13mm

ti_prolight_wrench_set-1.jpg

Motion Pro Hex-Pro Pivot Head Hex Wrench Sets - Metric & SAE.

These sturdy wrenches feature a patented pivoting head that swivels 180 degrees from one side to the other, allowing you to pivot around obstructions without removing the end from the fastener. The ability to pivot, combined with the long handles makes it easier to access hard to reach areas as well.

Metric Hex-Pro - Kit includes 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm wrenches

SAE Hex-Pro - Kit includes 3/16”, 7/32”, 1/4”, 5/16”, and 3/8” wrenches

hexpro_pivot_head_hex_set_metric-2.jpg

Edited by RidersDiscount
  • Downvote 1

Motion Pro Chain Breaker and Rivet Tool

The Motion Pro Chain Breaker and Rivet Tool is an all-in-one kit that comes with all the pins and press plates to work with both cam and drive chains from 35 to 530. It is sturdy, but it is recommended that the rivet heads are ground down on sizes 520 and up before breaking.

motion_pro_chain_breaker_rivet_tool-1.jp

Edited by RidersDiscount

• 4 weeks later...

When we’re looking for an accurate tire pressure reading, we grab our Motion Pro Digital Tire Pressure Gauge. It provides us with the ultra-accurate readings we trust, whether we’re in the shop or out at the track.

You can get yours, or any other Motion Pro tool, by getting in touch with Nathan. You can give him a call at 866.931.6644 ext 809 or send him a private message through this forum. Is email more convenient for you? Feel free to send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we’ll get back to you right away!

motion_pro_digital_tire_pressure_gauge-5

• 3 months later...

Motion Pro Hex Axle Tool 

Perfect for swapping out the front wheel on most late model sport bikes, the Hex Axle Tool from Motion Pro has 17mm, 19mm, 22mm and 24mm hex keys on it that snap into any 3/8” square drive. This one tool will suit many bikes and costs less than buying all four hex bits individually. It’s also useful on many swingarm pivots and on other large hardware when the time comes for a complete tear-down.

If you’re interested in this, or any other Motion Pro item, you can call MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 to place an order. Is email more convenient? Feel free to send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we’ll get back to you right away!

The Motion Pro Hex Axle tool shown here is the heavier-duty Chromoly steel version that is rated for up to 150 ft-lbs of torque. A lighter, T-6 aluminum tool is also available.

motion_pro_hex_axle_tool-1.jpg

motion_pro_hex_axle_tool-2.jpg

Edited by RidersDiscount

• 6 months later...
Motion Pro Spinner T-Handle Bit Driver

T-Handle sockets can be found in just about every professional bike mechanic’s toolbox thanks to their ability to make many jobs easier and faster. If you’re looking to add T-Handle convenience to your toolbox, but don’t want to worry about fitting an entire set, Motion Pro has the answer in their Spinner T-Handle tools available from Riders Discount

MotionPro_SpinnerTHandleBit_1.jpg

MotionPro_SpinnerTHandleBit_3.jpg

The Motion Pro Spinner T-Handle feature a bit drive with a magnet inside that holds your drive bits firmly in place. Similar to standard T-Handle sockets, the Spinner has a lot of reach, allowing you to get into hard to reach areas without losing the leverage you need to break loose a stubborn bolt. The feature that sets it apart from others is the addition of floating spinner grip on the shaft of the tool. This lets you firmly hold the socket in place while spinning it freely in either direction. 

MotionPro_SpinnerTHandleBit_2.jpg

To further aid in the spinning of the tool, Motion Pro gave it a heavy, rubber coated handle that gives you a comfortable grip. 

MotionPro_SpinnerTHandleBit_4.jpg

Be sure to add the Motion Pro Spinner T-Handlefrom Riders Discount in 3/8" or 1/4" drive for the complete package!

The Motion Pro Spinner gives you the same speed and convenience of a standard set of T-Handle sockets, but with a lot of added versatility and a lifetime warranty. You can order yours from Riders Discount by getting in touch with MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804, or by sending a PM through this forum. If email is more convenient, feel free to send one to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we’ll get back to you right away!
Edited by RidersDiscount