Gandarusa - Male Contraception

OsuMj

Just trying to enlighten you all :)

http://www.newmalecontraception.org/indonesian-pill-gandarusa/

http://www.humanosphere.org/2013/04/male-birth-control-made-in-indonesia/

It's a plant! - not a chemical or a hormone. 

So, why isn't this moving forward in the US?  Seems like we're always moving towards artificial/chemicals/genetically modified/artifically produced. 

I would think dudes would be all about this.  Especially the ones that are banging chicks that they don't trust... a plant pill every day or 18 years of child support/dealing with a crazy chick... hmmm

• Upvote 1

I would think dudes would be all about this.  Especially the ones that are banging chicks that they don't trust... a plant pill every day or 18 years of child support/dealing with a crazy chick... hmmm

said dude would eventually catch the hiv or something else more than likely...all of which is preventable by a good old fashion jimmy hat or previously said swallower.

I think you would be surprised.  I've actually had more than a few friends say they were dating a chick that they were worried about impregnating.  Reasons included that she forgets pills, she wants to get married and/or have babies and they didn't, etc. 

Not just that, but the alternatives are hormones, chemicals, "snipping" procedures, and surgeries... :dunno:  this seems better to me.

Edited by OsuMj

I am snipped and married, nobody is getting pregnant from me.

Seconded, its just simpler than remembering yet another pill everyday ;)

But it's the thought that counts, so.....good lookin' out mj!

Edited by Hellmutt

You guys would rather have someone snip at your man jewels than eat a plant/take a natural pill daily?

Also, a lot of men expect women to take a pill every day that is filled with hormones and chemicals. That seems like an awful double standard to me.

Other benefits would include reducing unintended pregnancies for people who can't afford babies... that's a plus for everyone -  Less strain on public assistance programs.

Id say im in a position to take this pill. Long term relationship with potential marriage in the future. But I dont want kids yet and she does but  still has school to finish. If we could start "trying" When she wants too. Which is the day we wed. Then I could take this till we are financially secure and ready and she wouldnt be the wiser. 

The above is going to sound wrong to most people but she thinks he clock is ticking on having a baby. And wants one now. but i at least talked her into finishing school first.

• Upvote 2

You guys would rather have someone snip at your man jewels than eat a plant/take a natural pill daily?

Also, a lot of men expect women to take a pill every day that is filled with hormones and chemicals. That seems like an awful double standard to me.

Other benefits would include reducing unintended pregnancies for people who can't afford babies... that's a plus for everyone -  Less strain on public assistance programs.

In my case since I knew for sure we were done having kids, a simple snip in the jewels "not a big deal" was the only reliable birth control other than abstinence.

I chose the vasectomy since my wife needed to come off the pill. It's a much easier proceedure than getting her tubes tied, and we didn't want anymore kids. Much like Pokey's situation, it easily beats abstinence.....and it was completely covered by our health insurance, so a triple win

• Upvote 1