Jake Zemke Vs Joey Pascarella, Comparing Riding Styles, Old School Vs New School

RidersDiscount

i wish i could ride like either of them, but I think Joey's style is more technically beneficial. Getting his head and shoulders to the inside should be a significant amount of mass.

I don't ride like Zemke, but I ride more like him than Joey. I stick my ass way off the seat, and keep my head relatively centered over the tank. I don't think that has been the best approach for me, but I can't seem to shake the habit.

Riding style doesn't make one fast. Jake has a traditional style and Joey more of the new wave style.

Which is more beneficial? I'd say since Jake placed higher and not having all this time on the 675, you might want to reconsider.

Edited by Desmo-Brian

I will pass this along to the team boss.  Madcat, what's your schedule the 2nd and 4th weekend of September...?

I can always make time to help a team in need.  I mean I gave Blueballs6969 up there a few ZJs and he shaved I think it was 3 seconds off his lap times in a month.  Do NOT believe him when he says it was the Code School, cuz that's total BS.  It was my soft, loving ZJ's, trust me, I've seen it a thousand times, because I've been around the block.

But for real, I hope the rest of the season continues to improve for RD team, I love that we are able to really get a little feeling for all of this via pics, info, etc.  Means a lot to us racers.

And I don't charge for my ZJ's, although free track time would be appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Lol Kevin is taking it hard in here... which he is used to...

Good to see you're still stalking me more than Ralphie May does Ronald McDonald looking for a cheeseburger.

Edited by r1crusher