Jake Zemke Vs Joey Pascarella, Comparing Riding Styles, Old School Vs New School

RidersDiscount

i wish i could ride like either of them, but I think Joey's style is more technically beneficial.  Getting his head and shoulders to the inside should be a significant amount of mass.

I don't ride like Zemke, but I ride more like him than Joey.  I stick my ass way off the seat, and keep my head relatively centered over the tank.  I don't think that has been the best approach for me, but I can't seem to shake the habit. 

I tend to try to ride more like Joey since that's how I've been coached.  I do get a little lazy sometimes and don't get off far enough or get my head out and shoulders point properly.  But I get around faster than Steve and Jeff so that's all that matters to me.  :D

I tend to try to ride more like Joey since that's how I've been coached.  I do get a little lazy sometimes and don't get off far enough or get my head out and shoulders point properly.  But I get around faster than Steve and Jeff so that's all that matters to me.   :D

Just because you have the muscle tone of a jellyfish doesn't mean you are getting off the bike with a purpose.

Edited by RVTPilot

Just because you have the muscle tone of a jellyfish doesn't mean you are getting off the bike with a purpose.

So says the guy that looks like he's riding around the track with a stick up his ass.

Better a jellyfish than a stick puppet!

No get back to work before I throw ya a beatin'.

Different corners require different amounts of "get off" ya dick.  If Marty would have gotten some shots at the exit of the carousel you wouldn't be a keyboard tough guy.

Please tell me it was in front of him and not from behind him. Cause I would ask what took ya 10 min to get around kevin :lol:

I'd rather be stuck behind him than have him keeping up with me.

I suck at passing.

• Upvote 1