Should I Be Impressed Or Terrified???

silentcropduster

Oddball custom build with the springer front end, seat, soft tail, some sort of antique car tail lamp, and a huge radiator/fan? Doubt it's an HD powerplant, I didn't think Harley liquid cooled anything other than the VROD? At any rate, this guy has a boner for Kaw's ;)

Thing is, its really REALLY a lot of work to get a Harley style clutch/primary to work with other motorcycle engines...Harley is the only modern mnufacturer that I know of that produces motors and transmissions seperately. Anything else, the motor and tranny is one unit, with the exception of some of the old brittish bikes, none of which were liquid cooled. So is it a ginormous oilcooler? Did they rig a water jacket on a Harley motor because the ribs restricted air flow? I want to know...Dammit I demand the TRUTH!

Thing is, its really REALLY a lot of work to get a Harley style clutch/primary to work with other motorcycle engines...Harley is the only modern mnufacturer that I know of that produces motors and transmissions seperately. Anything else, the motor and tranny is one unit, with the exception of some of the old brittish bikes, none of which were liquid cooled. So is it a ginormous oilcooler? Did they rig a water jacket on a Harley motor because the ribs restricted air flow? I want to know...Dammit I demand the TRUTH!

You mad bro? I'm giving out free hugs today if you'd like one? Lol

But shit now you have me wonderin

sent from double thumbin' it

Edited by silentcropduster

Yes I would like a hug please.

Awww, bring it in Sam....let the bromance flow through you

What about an S&S, Revtech, or other aftermarket engine? Coupled with a Baker ( or similar ) trans? And if that's an oilcooler......HOLY SHIT, that thing must hold 12 quarts! :eek: