Triumph Customer Service - I Couldn't Believe It!

katanafreak

So who did you contact? I had a recall on a speedo cable they fixed it the three times it broke then came out with a new design on the cable. The new cable broke the housing on my speedo. Which they said was not covered by the recall.

If the dealer is giving you crap about it, call Triumph USA directly and speak to someone in their customer service department. They are usually more helpful than the dealers themselves. Customer Service: (888) 283-5288

Nice, going out right now to see if I can find something wrong with my Speed Triple, oh yeah, damn it, out of warranty!

They replaced two faulty batteries, and a voltage regulator for me, the dealership I went to tried to charge me all three times. Triumph made it right, no cost to me, no extra free stuff though, I am good with that, dealer wanted like $900 + out of my pocket for the voltage regulator repair, F**K them!

I am really glad that I could help some guys on the fence make a decision one way or another with my experience. I have had this great experience as I see a lot of folks with bad experiences as well. I guess it's all hit and miss, but so far I have had nothing but easy sailing with Triumph. From getting work approved to the free suit, I just really don't have too much negative to say. I will say this though. I had a 2012 with three different issues. That is definitely not cool. It was all taken care of, but I keep reading that these exhaust valves keep going bad and the R/R issue is still an annoyance that most have. The great customer service does help cope with the minor negatives, so anyone thinking of buying a Triumph, just be aware of these issues as well.