Pirc Sept 1st And 2nd

Jester_

I didnt see this posted here yet so figured I would bring it up. I plan on going on the 2nd, I think RHill was planning on going on monday as well.

The Pittsburgh International Race Complex (Pitt Race) located in Wampum, PA is teaming up with the Roadracing World Action Fund to provide motorcycle track days on Sunday, September 1 and Monday, September 2. Raised funds will be put directly into purchasing an air fence for the North Track to increase safety for motorcyclists.
Event details:
• The cost to attend the event is:
o $185 for Sunday (includes bench racing, food and drinks)
o $165 for Monday
o Or $295 for both days
• Each day will have five, 20-minute sessions
• Riders will also be split into three riding levels including: novice, intermediate and advanced.
The Roadracing World Action Fund's mission is to prevent race track injuries. To accomplish our mission, we will promote motorcycle racing safety and education. Specifically, the Roadracing World Action Fund advocates and promotes the use of soft barriers to prevent racetrack injuries, and provides education on the value of adequate pre-race practice, rider training, and proper racetrack preparation.

Pittsburgh International Race Complex (Pitt Race) is a world-class racing and entertainment hotspot located in Wampum, PA. Offering corporate events, banquet facilities, performance and defensivedriver training, world class karting events and kart rentals, sports car races, motorcycle races and autocross, Pitt Race is dedicated to creating a fun, educational and competitive environment.
"

Edited by Jester_

Yeah, I'd really like to make the 2nd if funds allow. Probably roll in Sunday night if I do.

Wish the air fence would go in first and this would just be a track run event to celebrate all the track improvements......

I just called and spoke to Mitch from PIRC. He said that they wanted NESBA to put it on but they were to busy so the track is putting on the day.

He said they were going to follow the NESBA rules for advanced/intermediate and when I asked about how a novice group would be ran he said they would have control riders from NESBA as well as some from the European motorcycles track days that are put on.

To register go to the following link.

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/1601F33B-EA62-1BB8-7E81ED190C2EB0E5#.Ugpgu6ywVst

You can also call PIRC at (724) 535-1000 and register over the phone or ask any questions you might have.

Edited by Jester_

I just called and spoke to Mitch from PIRC. He said that they wanted NESBA to put it on but they were to busy so the track is putting on the day.

He said they were going to follow the NESBA rules for advanced/intermediate and when I asked about how a novice group would be ran he said they would have control riders from NESBA as well as some from the European motorcycles track days that are put on.

To register go to the following link.

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/1601F33B-EA62-1BB8-7E81ED190C2EB0E5#.Ugpgu6ywVst

You can also call PIRC at (724) 535-1000 and register over the phone or ask any questions you might have.

Sucks we couldn't get Todd at Motoseries involved to run the day.  Another good place to promote MS in my opinion.  I wonder why they didn't contact Todd if NESBA wouldn't do it.

Very lightly considering doing the Monday event. Not to cr though... Need to get my beaver fix since I didn't get to play last time out there. I guess that'll depend on if any of the cool kids are going.

• 2 weeks later...