Meadows Drive Brecksville Reservation

zx3vfr

Took a nice after work ride through meadows, nothing to crazy no motogp racing, as usually the road is plagued with gravel. Made first pass and road was fairly clean. Hit just a tiny bit a of gravel on the return but because of reading "Full Control" I went right through it and didn't freak out, just a tiny bit of wheel spin and back to normal pace. I went around the 120 degree turn look left and I see this guy just chillin munching on a tree. Be careful out the bros. this bastard was huge. I actually got about 15 yards from him until he darted back towards Seneca.

post-13633-0-53827200-1376128697_thumb.j

That road used to be a decent ride but for me it isn't worth it anymore, with the amount of people and bikes (and deer) on the road that get in the way it takes the fun out of it. But the worst part about a deer on the side of the road is that you don't know if more are with it that plan to cross.

This route has been mentioned on a local Subaru owners forum, so I am sure it is steadily seeing more traffic.

Ive seen subarus cut corners make the gravel the apex, cut lanes etc. Its really frustrating.