I Swear... It Followed Me Home..

oldschoolsdime92

I've been on a mission the last few weeks to find exactly what I want. I've looked at the glock 26/27, kahr cm9,sig p938, m&p shield, keltec pf9, and quite a few others. I finally made my decision. The XDs 9mm. It feels very nice in my hand. The trigger pull is smooth and crisp, with a clean break. Now to go to the range!

2C44FE11-F094-485F-AFF1-71FA14A598CA-593

604A1869-26E9-4590-B89A-2E9008A7FF9C-597

504CFEFA-2997-4B7A-BE17-4689A1A50B9F-597

• Upvote 2

Congrats! I love the XDM trigger pull/break, so I'm sure most all SA XD series are of similar quality. It fires nicely and cycles fine with ammo of all sorts so far. Let me know when you go to the range, if I'm available I'd love to tag along

Edited by Hellmutt

I put 100 rounds through it a few days ago. I really like it. Accuracy was good, out of the box. Had no issues with it. The trigger pull got better as I went,and i hope it continues to get better yet. Very nice weapon for the money. I would recommend it for sure. The grip may not be for everyone. My hands are what I'd consider "blue collar" hands. The grip is very aggressive, but did not bother me any. My wife didn't care for the grip and the huge imprints it left in her palm. Over all, I am very happy with it.