Being Low Key Lately

Hoblick

I'm doing 1:00.xxx on ML75's. baby steps.

And I'm not sure which race the :55.5 and alleged :54 second laps were turned in, but kent does run 17" slicks and a full exhaust on his F4 bike. Jeff definitely did a 55 on a stock XR though.

Kent, Devon, and Jeff are in their own league this year. I'm hoping to keep them in sight next year.

And I'm not sure which race the :55.5 and alleged :54 second laps were turned in, but kent does run 17" slicks and a full exhaust on his F4 bike. Jeff definitely did a 55 on a stock XR though.

Kent, Devon, and Jeff are in their own league this year. I'm hoping to keep them in sight next year.

They were turned in on both stock XR races according to the paper work posted after each race. Might be posted on the web site, let me check.

Congrats Hobs!  We had been looking to move in the area actually and wonder if where you moved was one of the houses we looked at.  I actually am wondering if it's the house I wanted to make an offer on.  Ranch with walkout basement, originally listed with 2.5 acres, then they added a 2nd parcel for 2.5 acres.  The pole barn had extra deep poured concrete and a lift already installed.

Then we didn't sell our house and now that the little one is here, no more moving for a few years.  Probably building instead from the sounds of.

Pics/link to house?  Not trying to stalk ya, just really curious with your description if its the same house.

My apologies as I was wrong. There was no 54 but all the top three guys in stock XR did run in the 55 second range for all ten laps.

Back to OP.