Ebr 1190rx Almost Here!!

everoblivion2005

"Welcome to Wrongsville. Mayor: Desmo-Brian"

I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was saying they may get a bad rap? I've seen a slew of older Milles and they always are running fine and even look like they've been worn and beaten but keep on tickin. Dunno. I don't pay attention much.

As for the newer rsv4r, they seem just fine to me out there. Again, not a ton out there but the ones I've seen have been solid track bikes.

Guess I'm wrong again. Not sure how the fuck you guys can say I'm wrong and get all bitchy. Maybe you all need to quit reading the Internet and working out if your garages and maybe peek out in the real world. I only have two dealers that are Ape dealers and they have issues getting parts and shipments of bikes, but the bikes are holding up seemingly fine. Guess they're probably typical dealers and just lying out their teeth or their "certified techs" are really slouches and have no clue.

And maybe the guys at the track are just rich SOBs that only have them because they are lucky bastards and have no idea what a real bike is.

You guys are a trip. Everything sucks except what you have in the garage or what you think is best. I'm done with the conversations with retards. I'll try and have a conversation with someone that is actually an enthusiast or wants to talk motorcycles.

• 3 weeks later...

The released EBR Dealership list is not impressive, not many showing interest I guess.

Maybe more will come on board later?

From the buzz, I should say common lies or delusion, on the Buell specific forums, and from EBR themselves, this list was expected to be larger when released...I am not surprised, nor am I surprised that some are Harley Davidson dealerships either.

http://www.erikbuellracing.com/find-your-dealer/

Edited by LINK

Many salespeople seem clueless of what they are selling at motorcycle dealerships today, in my opinion...just a job I guess.

With that being said though, and you are correct with the Buell/Harley Davidson connection, well noted and common over the years...   The million dollar question is, why go back down that road once again?  One of, if not the biggest complaint of Buell owners, dealing with anything related to Harley Davidson, yet again, here they go again, now as "fiercly independant" EBR?

Edited by LINK

• 4 weeks later...

There were quite a few Buell Friendly HD dealers out there but, the majority of HD dealers wanted to hide the bikes in the back behind the "Made In China" HD merchandise.  That was the problem many Buell fans faced, I was at an HD dealership wanting to look at the 1125 and when I asked to look at it the sales guy litterally said "Aw Man wouldn't you rather ride a real bike? I've got a sportster over here that I think you'd like" needless to say I left.

I called Biketown as soon as I saw them on the dealer list to ask when they would have one in stock and they are aiming to have one by December.  They seem very excited to have the bike and the guy knew the specs of the bike at least.  I'm not adversed to Harley Dealers carrying the bike and don't think I reflects badly on EBR at all but rather the opposite.  HD shut down Buell when the dealers who sold them right were struggling to keep them in stock and the ones who weren't selling them were the ones telling people not to buy them.  So i'm not supprised that the Buell friendly dealers are more than willing to bring in EBR and I will be happy to buy mine from Biketown.

Edited by everoblivion2005