Camping And Canoeing...

shadyone

A couple friends of mine and I are looking at camping Laborday weekend. We also want to go Cabrewing. We looked into Heuston woods and Caeser creek. Anybody have 1st hand experience with either of these or other places. We are tent camping nothing fancy but we want facilities to shower and shit.

PS i think the tags are the most exciting part about starting a new topic.

So you and a couple buddies are looking for advice on good canoeing/camping locales and you tag the thread with "tent rave" "tent job" and "campfiresex"?

Just make it simple and retitle this thread "angry orchard tranny humpfest"....or maybe...."surprisebuttsexinthewild!"

• Upvote 2

is Caesars Creek about 45mins north of Cinci on 71? We used to go Cabrewing up that way 2-3x a year on the little miami but they started to get really strict about the open container on the water and writing tickets to people left and right so we stopped going

I don't know of a body of water where an open container would get looked past by a wildlife officer or water patrol in SW Ohio. Stillwater river, Ceaser's Creek, Miami river and Buck Creek are all heavily patrolled. I got an open container at CJ Brown when I had an old beer can under my anchor when they gave me a water craft inspection. It was old and crusty and had been in my boat all winter. Also it wasn't even mine. I have never drank Bud select but it was in my boat.