Ft: 06 Vfr

Bad324

Okay.  I'm not interested anymore then.   :D

Its ok, I'd sell cause its begging to be ridden more and going to you would be a lateral move in that category  :lol:

Edited by Bad324

• 2 weeks later...

This is the longest I've kept the bike so finding another isn't an issue as I enjoy bike shopping and trying out new ones. I put it up for sale cause I'm at the break even point on it and if I keep it longer ill be in the red on it which mentally I can't stand

• 3 weeks later...

Well i think this might be my sign that I should keep it:

Had a buyer come tonight with cash (my asking price to boot!) and a trailer ready to take it home. Looks it over, starts it and says he loves it. Sits on it and immediately sulks it's 2" too tall for him. At this point I think he was too bummed to hear me explain how to fix that issue at no cost to him

Well i think this might be my sign that I should keep it:

Had a buyer come tonight with cash (my asking price to boot!) and a trailer ready to take it home. Looks it over, starts it and says he loves it. Sits on it and immediately sulks it's 2" too tall for him. At this point I think he was too bummed to hear me explain how to fix that issue at no cost to him

How short was this guy? I'm not even trying to bust your balls, but I always got the impression you weren't that tall, and clearly it hasn't stopped you from riding it...

How short was this guy? I'm not even trying to bust your balls, but I always got the impression you weren't that tall, and clearly it hasn't stopped you from riding it...

I'm inly 5'9" ish. He was maybe 2-3" shorter than me. I think he got scared off when he first threw a leg over and couldn't flat foot both feet while still leaned over on the stand. He's a retired guy that's only ever had Harley's and wants something sporty too. He could almost flat foot it when upright though so I dunno what the deal was

I'm inly 5'9" ish. He was maybe 2-3" shorter than me. I think he got scared off when he first threw a leg over and couldn't flat foot both feet while still leaned over on the stand. He's a retired guy that's only ever had Harley's and wants something sporty too. He could almost flat foot it when upright though so I dunno what the deal was

Because from riding nothing but cruisers, one thinks they need to flatfoot a motorcycle to be safe.

Because from riding nothing but cruisers, one thinks they need to flatfoot a motorcycle to be safe.

I've never flatfooted any of my motorcycles when I got them...

Hell when i got my Kawi 550, I couldn't even reach the ground.

I ran next to it as I was letting the clutch out, then popped my left foot on the peg, and tossed my right leg over the seat.

this was exactly my thoughts. Oh well, if I'm being honest with myself I was somewhat relieved he changed his mind

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Oh I wasn't about to be bikeless, no way I could do that. I would've eventually just picked up a cheap SV or fz1. So have no fear, that Baxley is still mine but you can borrow it until I need it again :D

• Upvote 1