Don't Use Rick Roush Motorsports For Service...

hotleadsingerguy

As far as tire pressures go I don't see a problem either I run mine at 41&43 most it's the time, it makes them wear slower. And I've never expected a full tank of fuel when I buy a bike :dunno:

sent via GS3

That's a good point on the fuel, not expecting anything. I guess that's why I always coment about a full tank when making a purchase. As for over inflation though, aren't you worried about performance loss? I ride a R6 and it's my understanding is that over inflation can cause reduction of things like grip and lean angle when riding. Maybe this is true only for my style of ride?

BTW, on topic, I dropped the bike off today at Roush. I explained to the service manager that some of the levels seemed to be out of spec when I checked them and then told him about the two issues I have (that it has an issue starting when cold, and that I have a check engine light on) and he said the earliest I could get an appointment was sometime early next week. I left a voicemail for Rick saying that I'd bought multiple bikes from his dealership in the past and have used them for service for quite some time and then explained my issues.

Within an hour he called me back and got me an appointment today. They said they'd be able to at least diagnose it by the end of today (they close at 8pm). Assuming it's something covered by warranty it's free but if not the charge is $90. If they say it's something not covered by warranty I'll be confused, but I'll have to cross that bridge if it comes.

If I'm spending 13k on a bike, I would expect it to have a full tank too. I've never seen a new vehicle sold from a reputable dealership without a full tank. My bike had a full tank when I bought it also.

As for reading comprehension in regards to the mic, nobody else in this thread is showing a concept of reading comprehension, so why should I? You can't be upset about that, all I did was twist your words like you're doing to OP.

I just picked up a $45k Audi and it only had a 1/4 tank...  It ain't like it used to be.  But, most of my Duc dealers send you off on a full tank...  But I wouldn't expect it from a Japanese dealer...

You went and bought something and are angry it wasn't was it was billed to be. What do you expect, the people that make money selling things are going to be 100% honest all the time? Are you retarded? Guess what, that blame falls directly on you for not doing the adaquate research and testing before buying it.

wow, just wow. I clearly expect dealers to go over used vehicles, and if theres a  problem within a few days to make it right. 

Ohio lemon laws say MY thinking is correct btw- 

Edited by Medina
  • Upvote 1

I just picked up a $45k Audi and it only had a 1/4 tank...  It ain't like it used to be.  But, most of my Duc dealers send you off on a full tank...  But I wouldn't expect it from a Japanese dealer...

From an Audi dealership? I bought an S4 and they filled up the tank before I left and gave me a card for $250 of gas too. I don't think it was a special deal, but it might have been the dealership.

Either way, the last 5 vehicles I've bought new (except this one) I've gotten in with a freshly-filled gas tank. Like I said, I don't think it's a necessity...but it definitely shows what the dealership thinks about their customers.

From an Audi dealership? I bought an S4 and they filled up the tank before I left and gave me a card for $250 of gas too. I don't think it was a special deal, but it might have been the dealership.

Either way, the last 5 vehicles I've bought new (except this one) I've gotten in with a freshly-filled gas tank. Like I said, I don't think it's a necessity...but it definitely shows what the dealership thinks about their customers.

Wow, you're just plain baller then.  That pedigree is showing through!  I probably look like a loser and not as high brow as you.  

But for you to think that the dealership thinks the customers are shit because they don't fill your tank is ludicrous.  Oh well...  It's your show so, try the ghost ride the bike into the front window trick.  That'll get you in good...

Next, dick pics. Or maybe gf/wife pics. "You got 36C on yours? Funny, when I got MY Audi, it came with 36D's. check 'em."

This thread is gaaaaaaaaaaaaay. That is, unless you queers post nudes of your wife/gf to prove you're not and the veracity of claims made on the length of your Audi branded e-dongs. BTW, bro-tip: smart money goes for the VW, so as not to set yourself apart from your employees.

• Upvote 2

Wow, you're just plain baller then.  That pedigree is showing through!  I probably look like a loser and not as high brow as you.  

But for you to think that the dealership thinks the customers are shit because they don't fill your tank is ludicrous.  Oh well...  It's your show so, try the ghost ride the bike into the front window trick.  That'll get you in good...

I'm sorry...you bringing up the fact that you bought a $45k Audi is not showing off or being high brow but me saying that me buying a car around the same price range from the same manufacturer is? Are you out of your mind?

I didn't say the dealer thinks the customer is ****. I said it shows how much the dealership cares about their customers repeat business and future service when they don't fill up the tank. Simple things like that show the customer they care. There's a reason the best dealerships in the world do little things like that all the time.

And yes.  You buy new Audis at Audi dealerships...

You also buy new Audis at Volkswagen dealerships, European dealerships, and Import dealerships. There's a reason I asked if you bought yours at an actual Audi dealership.

Honestly, all of your posts are basically just rhetoric to make yourself look great and tear down whomever doesn't agree with you. If you don't care to contribute to the topic and you just want to show your e-peen measurements just create a topic and get all your fanboys in there with you. Whether you understand it or not, I've brought up valid questions and issues and you've done nothing but "make points" about things that aren't even in the discussion and you've created your own arguments.

That's the same "bully" mentality that is all the rage in discussion these days. Feigning help to put others down and make yourself look big.

• Upvote 1

Next, dick pics. Or maybe gf/wife pics. "You got 36C on yours? Funny, when I got MY Audi, it came with 36D's. check 'em."

This thread is gaaaaaaaaaaaaay. That is, unless you queers post nudes of your wife/gf to prove you're not and the veracity of claims made on the length of your Audi branded e-dongs. BTW, bro-tip: smart money goes for the VW, so as not to set yourself apart from your employees.

Agreed.  The only way to settle this is to have Brian and HotLead post pictures of their wife/girlfriend's tits.  OhioRiders sign must be held by said tits to prove validity.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry...you bringing up the fact that you bought a $45k Audi is not showing off or being high brow but me saying that me buying a car around the same price range from the same manufacturer is? Are you out of your mind?

I didn't say the dealer thinks the customer is ****. I said it shows how much the dealership cares about their customers repeat business and future service when they don't fill up the tank. Simple things like that show the customer they care. There's a reason the best dealerships in the world do little things like that all the time.

You also buy new Audis at Volkswagen dealerships, European dealerships, and Import dealerships. There's a reason I asked if you bought yours at an actual Audi dealership.

Honestly, all of your posts are basically just rhetoric to make yourself look great and tear down whomever doesn't agree with you. If you don't care to contribute to the topic and you just want to show your e-peen measurements just create a topic and get all your fanboys in there with you. Whether you understand it or not, I've brought up valid questions and issues and you've done nothing but "make points" about things that aren't even in the discussion and you've created your own arguments.

That's the same "bully" mentality that is all the rage in discussion these days. Feigning help to put others down and make yourself look big.

Uh, I didn't buy mine.  I bamboozled you.  My Audi is a company car.  I'm not near as baller as you who buys an S4 new...  I just picked my second Q5 up as I hit the miles limit for the corporation and what Audi sets for us to not exceed.

And no, you do not buy a new Audi at anything but an Audi dealership.  Yes, they can handle multiple brands like VW and other import cars, but they are an authorized Audi dealer.  Not anything other than that.  Not sure what you are trying to get at...  Again, you're thinking you're right, but alas you are not.  Now, there are brokers out there that may buy and resell units, but they are buying from dealers and so, you are not buying it new as established by Dealer Manuals sent out by Audi...

Oh, and if I wanted to measure brain pans and e-peni lengths, you got me beat.  I am just a normal guy that knows that a few things you've stated are retarded and simply ignorant.  But, again - you claim you have some type of pedigree that makes you the man to beat and the man to listen to.

You got me.  I is dumb and stuff and no idea what I am talking about.  Have fun talking to the dealership and getting everything you want.  You probably will, but at the end of the day, you really are a trip, man.  Fun playin with ya.  I'm pretty much worn out...  Good luck.  You might get it someday.  And when you have your "ah-ha" moment, let us know.

Uh, I didn't buy mine.  I bamboozled you.  My Audi is a company car.  I'm not near as baller as you who buys an S4 new...  I just picked my second Q5 up as I hit the miles limit for the corporation and what Audi sets for us to not exceed.

And no, you do not buy a new Audi at anything but an Audi dealership.  Yes, they can handle multiple brands like VW and other import cars, but they are an authorized Audi dealer.  Not anything other than that.  Not sure what you are trying to get at...  Again, you're thinking you're right, but alas you are not.  Now, there are brokers out there that may buy and resell units, but they are buying from dealers and so, you are not buying it new as established by Dealer Manuals sent out by Audi...

Oh, and if I wanted to measure brain pans and e-peni lengths, you got me beat.  I am just a normal guy that knows that a few things you've stated are retarded and simply ignorant.  But, again - you claim you have some type of pedigree that makes you the man to beat and the man to listen to.

You got me.  I is dumb and stuff and no idea what I am talking about.  Have fun talking to the dealership and getting everything you want.  You probably will, but at the end of the day, you really are a trip, man.  Fun playin with ya.  I'm pretty much worn out...  Good luck.  You might get it someday.  And when you have your "ah-ha" moment, let us know.

As for the picture, thanks for now making the entire topic NSFW. Guess I won't be loading it at work anymore.

And you absolutely do buy brand new Audis at other types of dealerships. Volkswagen is the owner of Audi...and yes they do sell brand new Audis at VW dealerships in most places. You should know that Audi is owned by VW, since VW also owns Ducati (VW owns Audi, Audi owns Lamborghini, Lambo owns Ducati). 

So now, what are the 'retarded and simply ignorant' points I've made? Because you haven't really even responded to any of the points I've made. Instead, you've used rhetoric (like you just did, again) to ignore the points I've made and you've created your own. You've, once again, responded to things that I didn't even say and instead chose to respond to points that you, yourself, created.

It's called the Strawman Fallacy, and you've used it to its fullest potential. Then you followed up with tu quoque, since you couldn't actually respond to the argument you just turned it into insults against me. 

But it's fine. Keep using your anecdotal thoughts to prove your points. It definitely helps to prove your point and make you look worth your weight.