Don't Use Rick Roush Motorsports For Service...

hotleadsingerguy

No worries. He'll be on to a different manufacturer soon enough and then Ducati will be shitty again. :lol:

Maybe...  I guess a few years at KTM made it look like I don't stay long, but my resume shows otherwise...  The KTM deal was only public for a short period...  But, Ducati has always been a brand I've wanted to be around.  I can show you Doug Polen pics and race memorabilia I've collected over the years.  I wanted an 851 or a 900 when I was at college at OSU...  Trust me, not much about Ducati is bad in my mind.  And I've never said they were shitty.  So, when you add "again", you sound like Hob who is just butt hurt still over the suspension deal...

• 1 month later...

Just posting since it's relevant... Bought a new car this weekend and they washed it and filled it up with gas... The alarm installer was mia so they had to have us bring it back yesterday to get alarm installed... They threw in an upgraded alarm system, another wash, and another full tank of fuel just for making us bring it back... That's great customer service IMO and how all dealerships should be treating customers

Since the topic has been resurrected...the issue with the cold-start IS the fault of a bad ECU. In multiple countries around the world Kawasaki has issued an official recall and word is the same will be happening in the Americas soon. And the fix? Replacing the ECU because the one from the factory has faulty hardware.

Good thing I was totally wrong by saying the issue was in the ECU.