Paracord Sling For Ar

Scruit

I can do braclets in five mins. Up to three colors. You just need to tie a few hundred of them the speed will come with more practice.

I have, I've sold a few hundred on eBay. I've made monkey fists, snake knot lanyards, etc. The reason why it takes me so long is I use a single strand of blue in the middle of the weave and have to keep straightening it while im making the bracelet, plus I'm just OCD lol

Like I said I do mine a bit different then his I use a cobra knot on mine doubled up. 

gallery_3183_947_1369457598_16326.jpg

I have also done some with push button quick disconnects. 

gallery_3183_1421_1369457636_17182.jpg

gallery_3183_1421_1369457624_16920.jpg

ive never made one of those b4. Thats a TON of paracord tho man. I learned most of the stuff i know from a blog spot called "stormdrain's blogspot" google it - the guy who owns the site is a freak when it comes to paracord.

The ones I tie with the king cobra knot uses anywhere from 80-100 feet of cord depends on the size of the sling. They take about 3 hours to tie, if you can knot fast if not closer to 4. Scruit how did you attach yours to the rifle? I still do make them if there is a interest pm me with details. Sorry to derail the thread Scruit. 

Semi convinced me to do a 1 1/2" belt. Combo paracord and adjustable webbing with quick disconnect buckle.

Found the weave that will cut and quickly liberate a single cord. Kinda neat.

Yeah, webbing doesn't cost all that much either. Nor does the web adjusters and buckles.