Founding Fathers Were Extremists.

Casper

if i have a problem with the core concepts of our nation's values being construed as extremist, then yuuuup, i got a problem

This is where you're missing the boat I think...

It didn't matter WHAT our/their values are/were only that we/they took those values to their limit and believed them so much that we/they were willing to use violence and force to impose them...

That is the definition, you're preoccupied with a word that in your mind has become synonymous with modern day extremists, and assume that all extremists are equally flawed in their Ideals.

Some extremists are fully justified in my mind, you and I may disagree, but that has no effect or impact on whether or not they fit the definition of extremist.

Again, not about what their values are, just about how strongly they are held, and the willingness to spread them by force.

Edited by magley64

This is where you're missing the boat I think...

It didn't matter WHAT our/their values are/were only that we/they took those values to their limit and believed them so much that we/they were willing to use violence and force to impose them...

That is the definition, you're preoccupied with a word that in your mind has become synonymous with modern day extremists, and assume that all extremists are equally flawed in their Ideals.

Some extremists are fully justified in my mind, you and I may disagree, but that has no effect or impact on whether or not they fit the definition of extremist.

oh no, i get it.  i really REALLY understand the difference between literal definition and what a word means to a society, and i generally don't get stuck on any subject unless it's titties and/or ice cream.

it's fine to be literally proper. it's NOT fine to be a traitorous scum bag, ESPECIALLY in an educational setting.

i can't believe you ignored trogdor-ifying of your name.  now i know you are dead deep inside.

• Upvote 1

oh no, i get it.  i really REALLY understand the difference between literal definition and what a word means to a society, and i generally don't get stuck on any subject unless it's titties and/or ice cream.

it's fine to be literally proper. it's NOT fine to be a traitorous scum bag, ESPECIALLY in an educational setting.

i can't believe you ignored trogdor-ifying of your name.  now i know you are dead deep inside.

Maybe because i have no idea who or what trogdor is...?

Scum bag would be inaccurate... traitorous would be spot on..they were actual traitors to the king...but honest and loyal to their fellow countrymen.

Edited by magley64

can you believe he didn't at least el oh el at it?

as if it wasn't bad enough that he constantly goes full magtard, and not understanding basic concepts in communication and indoctrination, he is also humorless to boot.

think of tHE THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES, MAGDOOOOOR

• Upvote 3

I'm rather elated that history favored the colonists... but that definition stands...

I don't pretend that the founding fathers weren't what they clearly were, racist, sexist, extremists hell bent on skirting their taxes.

Their paperwork said otherwise, "all men created equal", when what they really meant was "all rich, white, land owners were created equal."

Later, Adams put into place the electoral college, because he felt the common men were far too stupid to govern themselves...

Hypocrisy aside, their measures were extreme, and would still be considered extreme to this day... the definition stands.

Lincoln was an extremist as well, we all know what happened during the civil war...

Now would you stop getting all butthurt because you think the word has too many negative connotations to be applied in an educational setting?

I don't pretend that the founding fathers weren't what they clearly were, racist, sexist, extremists hell bent on skirting their taxes. WHERE THE HELL DID WE GO WRONG?!?

Their paperwork said otherwise, "all men created equal", when what they really meant was "all rich, white, land owners were created equal." AGAIN WHERE THE HELL DID WE GO WRONG?!? (THE RICH AND LAND OWNER PART, NOT SO MUCH RACE PART)

Later, Adams put into place the electoral college, because he felt the common men were far too stupid to govern themselves... HE WAS RIGHT AT THE TIME, STILL RIGHT NOW. THE ISSUE IS THE GOVERNMENT IS NOW ALSO TOO STUPID TO GOVERN THE PEOPLE OR ITSELF

Hypocrisy aside, their measures were extreme, and would still be considered extreme to this day... the definition stands. I LOVE EXTREME SHIT!

Lincoln was an extremist as well, we all know what happened during the civil war... WE KNOW FOR A FACT WHAT HE REALLY WANTED AND IT WASN'T TO FREE THE SLAVES

Edited by Bad324

magdor, really... i get it.  you are stuck on dictionary definitions, as magtards will, and i'm stuck on living in the real world, where social connotations really do mean something and should be considered.

go back to that fantasy land where you get to convince yourself that you operate on your own brand of magtardian logic and free thinking, which is your excuse for hypocrisy and conflicting principles.

as for your comments about the founding fathers... i'm really sorry to hear about your home schooling.  if all you know are "did you know these shocking truths about our founding fathers? next, on TMZ" shit, then maybe study moar.

magdor, really... i get it.  you are stuck on dictionary definitions, as magtards will, and i'm stuck on living in the real world, where social connotations really do mean something and should be considered.

go back to that fantasy land where you get to convince yourself that you operate on your own brand of magtardian logic and free thinking, which is your excuse for hypocrisy and conflicting principles.

as for your comments about the founding fathers... i'm really sorry to hear about your home schooling.  if all you know are "did you know these shocking truths about our founding fathers? next, on TMZ" shit, then maybe study moar.

I'm sorry extremist has too many negative connotations for you...

sexist and racist probably do, too... doesn't make it wrong, or incorrect to teach that they were in an educational setting.

I'm sorry extremist has too many negative connotations for you...

sexist and racist probably do, too... doesn't make it wrong, or incorrect to teach that they were in an educational setting.

it's ok to not understand context. that's just magdor 101.

• Upvote 2

No... The New World was "founded" by idiots. The birth of America was brought to you buy courageous men and women who paid a blood debt that you can't imagine.

I understand. Just thought it was funny to stumble across the pic.

• Upvote 1