1999 Bmw K1200rs

Koreo

Posting for a friend..

Up for sale is my beloved BMW K1200RS $7000obo. The $7000 price will include everything listed accessories. Any less offered will be just for the motorcycle. Accessories can be parted out but I prefer to sell everything at once that is on the motorcycle. I am looking for a Datsun 240/260/280Z, 1970-76 only in trade. 

Motorcycle
1999, Original paint. 
Aftermarket Z Technik Shorty tinted windsheild ($285)
Aftermarket Remus Titanium Exhaust ($1100)
Heated Grips
Rear tail luggage rack
HID Kit, lower beam only, 6K

Accessories (Only included with the full price or they will be parted out after the moto sells)
Hard (Large) bags
Soft Tail Bag (BMW with lockable plate, needs rekeyed to lock, but functional as is)
DWG Waterproof 4" Speakers, amp and custom mounts. Comes with an additional $50 waterproof mount for small gps or cell phone. 
LED clear BMW rear tail light
Clear Rear Turn signal covers
2 different motorcycle covers. 
Tourmaster Tank bag (with straps as tank is fiberglass)
Rear Seat soft bag
Gel Cushion
Spare set of BMW Hand Grips
Various BMW Parts

Additional riding gear available but not included:
Several riding boots (military style)
Leather Riding jacket and Chaps
Tourmaster (Red/black) II jacket (42) with matching gloves and pants
Tourmaster Centurion 1 Piece Riding suit
Female Riding jacket
Made to Race Riding jacket with flame design
5 Helmets

I may have additional parts and accessories, but I cannot remember them off hand. 

My K12RS has about 28k miles on it currently and will go up as its a daily rider for me. Body panels are in excellent shape. I installed an HID kit which makes any night time ride enjoyable as you can see and are SEEN! I have a white LED kit not currently installed but I will donate to the buyer. I just put a new battery in this season and its on a battery tender when not ridden. The only real wear is the seat as its showing its age. The handle grips will need replaced but I have a second set in a parts box. I just put new Michelin Pilot Road Sport 3 tires on at the beginning of spring. 

I am currently looking to sell to buy a Datsun 240-280Z, 1970-1976. I will consider trading if you happen to have one ! 

Text or call Six14 3Six5 1six8two

00u0u_4ejrJsOuwGf_600x450.jpg

00X0X_ePyWjzFFWnq_600x450.jpg