2000 Triumph Spped Triple 955i

speedytriple

I have no time to ride anymore and other obligations have outweighed my motorcycle needs for now. So I am listing my 2000 speedtriple up for sale. 

The Bad: needs front master cylinder rebuild(cheap fix) 

speedo needs housing to work using a cat eye cycle speedo instead. 

Tires have less then 600 miles on them, fluids all been changed in last 600 miles also. Solid bike just needs a new home. Bike has 42k on it with 21k on odo and about the same on the cat eye. Comes with socket for rear tire, and a bike cover. Has a old tank bag on it that will go with bike. Any questions let me know. Bike has a triumph race can, k&n filter pc III and custom map. It also has race tech front and rear suspension work done with springs and gold valves in front. Rear has a new spring over factory shock. Looking to get $2000 firm for OR members. 

gallery_3183_1084_1369457536_14944.jpg

Edited by speedytriple

Wow...

shaun-of-the-dead2.jpg

Lol... Actually, it's not unreasonable for a guy who enjoys guns. MSRP on a BT is $1500, used at $900-$1000 all day long. The benelli is $500-$550 retail or Armslist. Just throwing it out there half-serious, half courtesy bump for a guy I've never met, but would probably get along with.

Just a bump and a comment that I also rebuilt the master cylinder on the front brake on my 1997 Speed Triple, and in case anyone's wondering, it's an easy job. And I say that fully admitting that I'm no master mechanic.

The engines in these things are stout. Mine has 92k miles on it, so I wouldn't worry about 41k miles.

Just observations from another Speed Triple owner, no connection to the seller.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this bike is garbage, and it looks like it was painted with crayons. you should probably just take it out back and shoot it with a hi-point.

an HK USP compact chambered in 40sw with the amazing LEM trigger would be too good a gun to shoot at this pile of barely running shit.