All Done!!!!!

flounder

Yeah thats right.. All Damn done with the race bodywork.. I know I could have put it in the other thread I started but I feel it deserves a new one to get some viewers.

Anyway.. you remember when I started the bodywork here

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=12052

Well.. Here is the finished product. Let me know what you think.. I still need to sticker it up obviously.

IMG_5085.jpg

IMG_5080.jpg

IMG_5078.jpg

Did the lower have the kickstand cutout already?

You still going to street some times?

I'll post some pics of the K6 with decals and Slicks :D

Yeah the lower already had the kickstand cutout.. Not sure what kickstand he had on there but there is absolutely no way in hell to put the kickstand down without shattering the lower belly pan. I havent decided if Im going to bust out the dremel and make it work or if Im just going to leave it the way it is. Its almost just as easy to pop off the lower and throw the bike in the garage on the kickstand.. Not to mention, it will be getting street time also so I will be rotating the OEM plastics off and on.

You can see the spray paint strips................hit it again.

Its the way the light hits it.. Im done fucking with it.. It actually has a coat of metallic over top which is what your seeing. Fact is, this is meant to be a 50/50 paint job.. at 50pmh at 50ft away, your never going to notice.. Im not fucking with it anymore so if someone feels like it needs more, you can eat my ass or come over and paint it yourself. Ive spent enough time on the goddamn thing. Its a rattle can job not a fucking pro.

My comments are not directly aimed at you.. If you saw what shape the stuff was in when I got it and how much time Ive put into it you would understand. Not to mention all of this including a ton of other stuff had to be completed by the 19th.

whats happening the 19th?

I'll never tell....................

19th is supposed to be dirt day at Wayne.

26th, 27th is Mid Ohio.

So as you see I had to have the track bike done and the dirt bike done all by the 19th since the track day is the following weekend. That means that I need to get started on the oil seals on the dirt bike this weekend. I really need new tires also but I dont see myself having them by the time wayne rolls around :(