Exhaust Options

Hoblick

I think the Arrow looks like dog shit and looks like an after thought.  I think the SC one looks like they ran too much tubing for the system...  I like the Termi high, but also that MiVV...  The Termi is awesome in the full system.  Solid gains.  Not sure on the others...  I'm interested in that MiVV.  Details?

i agree that arrow is terrible looking.  

i loved the arrow system on my multi, but hate the look of it on the hyper, so pretty much not gonna go that route.

the termi is a nice piece, but i dont know if it warrants the price tag *yikes*

the SC project i have seen in person and its a really nice exhaust.  sounds great, and very well made.

the MIVV i havent seen on a hyper in person, but my buddies girl has the MIVV carbons on her monster 696, they sound awesome, and fit and finish is top notch.

im really digging the MIVV as of right now, but kinda really like the SC project highmount.  got a little thing for high mounts on the hyper.

I say stick with stock and waste the money on something else.

This actually.  The gains are not much and the Hyper is the one bike along with the 1199 that sounds pretty damn sweet stock.  

That being said,  the issue is the others are slip-ons and look like after thoughts.  Meaning, they attach at the base where the pipes come together.  Just speaking on pure looks, the MiVV looks best of the slip-ons pictured.  It's just my personal tastes as I want to make sure the look of the swingarm isn't disrupted...

now your not very fun

I know, sometimes I can be boring.  But I still believe that most aftermarket exhausts cost way too much and add way too little.

If you bike sounds good already, that takes away one of the three reasons to get aftermarket (power and weight being the other two).

Use the money to take a biking adventure that you won't forget. When you go to sell the bike, most people want it to be stock.  Not that you would ever sell it :)

I had an Arrow low on my Speed Triple and didn't like it. Too quiet and covered up the single sided swingarm look. Also, after I pulled it off to sell, I checked out the merge and it looked like shit on the inside. Huge burrs sticking out and blocking flow.

• 5 weeks later...