05 F4i $4k

Exarch

Need cash, selling my bike. Scratch on rear fairing and scratch on right side fairing. 11kish miles, new tires, few mods. If you are interested text/call 937-732-1155 or email exarchice@gmail.com I don't really get on this site anymore, but I'll try to check in.

20130714_123648.jpg

That is a CURRENT pic of the bike, dad is full of it. His story changes every time he tells me how it happened so honestly I have no clue what he did. From the looks of it and he tipped it over in the garrage and it fell into the wall, otherwise there would of been more damage. I wish he would tell me the truth, but that will never happen.I said there are 2 scratches on the fairings and other than that its fine, the bike looks great still and runs with no issues. Title is clean, only thing ever replaced on the bike was the mirror + the mods that were done. Lowered, corbine seat, windscreen, sliders, yoshi pipe. Back tire has bout 700 or so miles on it. Front around 2k miles. Oil was changed 1k miles ago, coolant changed about 500 miles ago.

4k is a pretty fair price, I just need the $$ to move and get a lawyer, otherwise I wouldn't even consider selling my bike.

Well, like I said if I don't get what I want for it and $4k is already less than what I want, but I'd be fine with $4k I'll probably just sell it to the highest offer. I hate to take a big loss, but I got other priorities right now and really don't have an option.

Custody/divorce. I already have a lawyer picked, but don't have the $$ for him right now. If you are a lawyer though maybe we can talk services + cash. I already have a price range in whichI'm looking to pay for a lawer. My gfs lawyer is pretty good + he gives military discont.

Edited by Exarch