Knight Decal/abdecal - Quickaccord - Speedy And Awesome!

OsuMj

First off, I contacted ABDecal kind of not really know what I wanted, except that I wanted it to have my twirling group logo on it.  QuickAccord was awesome with suggestions and had a proof ready before I really even knew what was going on. :)  I paid at like 10pm and he had the order shipped the next morning.  The decals look awesome, and my group was really excited.  We're definitely ordering more soon. 

gallery_10051_79_145856.jpg

We decorated some water bottles with them and a lot of the girls want more decals to put on their vehicles, laptops, and whatnot.  Anyway, great job! Thanks so much for how quick and awesome you were!

• Upvote 2

thats not the only thing he's quick at---:lol: just kiddin man!  He's quick, and good at what he does. I needed some decals made up, and had three different decal guys tell me they couldn't produce what I wanted. Mr. Quick said "piece of cake" and within 48 hours, I had the european fazer decals on my motorcycle.

• Upvote 3