Wtb - Wood Bunk Bed Twin Over Full

madcat6183

Just seeing if anyone local has one for sale for the lake house.  We want a twin over full WOOD bunk bed.  Would take metal if the price is right.  Of course I had one growing up, gave it to my cousin, he sold it, now we need one again.

If you do let me know.  We have found a wooden one 20 minutes away at some store for 325 and it has drawers underneath which is a huge plus for storage, but not totally needed as we can just get tupperwares.

Probably don't want/need mattresses unless they are in really good shape, I'm funny about that kind of stuff.

Also a sofa bed, prefer full or queen.  If it's super nice would like it for our house to take the love seat up there, if it's kinda used, would be interested just for the lake house.  Would prefer the mattress not to look like we just had a motoseries party on it with no pants.

John

Kinda was leaning towards this in the end.  Both my uncles who live full time on the same lake are engineers, and remodled my cousins house from the studs up.  They have the tools and will be around the first weekend we are up there.  Probably the best idea really.  We'll have a queen bed in the other bedroom already so this one could be a work in progress.