Dentist

Angrish

Roger Stock D,D,S, is great,and he took good care of me.I am happy with the pricing to!! I doesn't really matter "Eric Clapton" is paying for it .........long story !!But anyway the doc is great. I can wait to go back ( it still makes me nervious). 614-866-81111 ,Located on E livingston He is really good I swear!!

Roger Stock D,D,S, is great,and he took good care of me.I am happy with the pricing to!! I doesn't really matter "Eric Clapton" is paying for it .........long story !!But anyway the doc is great. I can wait to go back ( it still makes me nervious). 614-866-81111 ,Located on E livingston He is really good I swear!!

Sorry but I have to say I HATE that Dentist. He and his staff are horrible people. :mad:

Damn, talk about coincidence. I went to my dentist this morning to get my crown put on. I'm getting a mouth full of gold bling! I love my dentist as well, he runs a "pain free" office and is forever playing tricks on the girls to. I was in on April 1st getting my tooth prepped and he was using the water irrigator to wet one of the girls ass....I was busting up!

Well this goes back to when I had braces. First off I had clear braces on the top so I carried a tooth brush to school daily (6th grade) and brushed after lunch. Then my gums in the back of my mouth swelled up over the brackets and wire so getting them clean was very, very hard and painful. Once I got them off, I when to him, dr. stock, for a cleaning. Needless to say, due to the swelling I had some issues in the back of my mouth. They wanted to take pictures of the back of my mouth to show other kids what happened when you don’t brush your teeth.

Are you fucking kidding me? How are you going to tell an 11 year old who was made fun of for carrying the tooth brush and brushing their teeth at school they didn’t brush? They just assumed. I will never forget that feeling of embarrassment they put me through for a problem I couldn’t control. Again I really, really hate the dentist office!!

Well this goes back to when I had braces. First off I had clear braces on the top so I carried a tooth brush to school daily (6th grade) and brushed after lunch. Then my gums in the back of my mouth swelled up over the brackets and wire so getting them clean was very, very hard and painful. Once I got them off, I when to him, dr. stock, for a cleaning. Needless to say, due to the swelling I had some issues in the back of my mouth. They wanted to take pictures of the back of my mouth to show other kids what happened when you don’t brush your teeth.

Are you fucking kidding me? How are you going to tell an 11 year old who was made fun of for carrying the tooth brush and brushing their teeth at school they didn’t brush? They just assumed. I will never forget that feeling of embarrassment they put me through for a problem I couldn’t control. Again I really, really hate the dentist office!!

Thats fucked up! You want me to go curb stomp him and tell him Im taking pictures so other dentists see what happens when you embarrass a little girl? I will, just say the word. :lol::D;)

Thats fucked up! You want me to go curb stomp him and tell him Im taking pictures so other dentists see what happens when you embarrass a little girl? I will, just say the word. :lol::D;)

We should get his email and Rick Roll his ass.