2006 Honda Nsf (mini Race Bike) With A Lot Of Mods

turnone

Finished 2nd F4 Expert this year. Won Novice F4 on this bike last year. Bike starts easily, idles and runs great. Revs fast and pulls hard (for a 100 cc bike). Oil changed after two race days. Race days are two sprint races of 10 laps each.
Piston and rings replaced at the start of this season. Valves checked and set earlier this season.

35 Motorsport (Ruben) reworked the suspension at the beginning of this season (RaceTech emultors, modified front springs in forks. Rebuilt rear shock and Bodywork was new at the beginning of the season $500 plus. I think 2 crashes this year. No major flips, or anything but low slides.
Hyperco Spring). Spent over $600 on the suspension (I have the invoice)
Daytona Outer Rotor Kit with ignition kit $450 plus install.
Full Exhaust (Beams from Japan) $400+
Yosh Stage 1 Cam $100 +
Frame sliders and rear sets. $200+
Kick start delete.
Wideband O2 sensor with digital meter welded into the exhaust and mounted on the dash. Great for tuning. $200
Larger Honda Carb (Keihin 24mm) with jetting for the current setup. $200
NSR clip ons which are pivoted more forward allowing full size adults to ride more easily. I'm 5'10 with 32" inseam and bike fits great. Stock NSF bars were very hard for me to ride. I have turned many 55 second lap times at CRP. I'm 180lbs
$3000 Firm (Over $2000 in modifications alone)
Pics located here http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/turnone/library/2006%20Honda%20NSF%20with%20mods
Short video here. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151703596341803&set=p.10151703596341803&type=2&theater
If desired, I probably have everything that came off the bike sans stock exhaust.

I'm selling to race Stock XR and SuperMoto. Maybe stock NSR too. Only have room for so many bikes.

**Also have a full set of NSF wheels with brand new PMT Rain Slicks installed and brake disks on each wheel. This makes for an easy swap if it rains. $750 separate or $3500 for the bike and wheels/disks/rains.

May consider partial trade for Stock XR race bike. Direct contact via text 513 317 three three five 1. Or turnwon at hotmail dot com.

Gavin is going to be a BEAST!! he asked me if he could ride mine in the last F4 race and I told him he could but his dad wanted him on his. Not looking forward to trying to catch him either.