FS: 2006 Ford Focus ZX3

zx3vfr

Ok I really think its time to sell her as in a few short weeks having 2 doors is going to get very very old.

2006 Ford Focus ZX3 126xxx miles Purchased new November 2005

The Good

2.0 DOHC (oil changed every 5k, or 6 month with synthetic)

5 speed manual oil changed every 30

Fuel filter every 30k

Spark plugs whenever I get bored (usually less than 20k, they are the cheap copper ones and yes they run tons better that way)

New clutch and shift tower 20k ago, new slave cylinder throw out bearing 4k ago

Suspension rebuilt @105k with FFRP (sits 1.25" lower, fun ride for a econocar)

Tires are only 10k old with road hazzard through Firestone

IPhone/IPod integration, you can control it from the radio.

It's a little riced out but tasteful (cosworth exhaust, cold ati intake, front and rear stress bars)

Will pass echeck as of this posting but is good for 1 more year.

It drives well, I got 100k miles out of my first set of replacement tires, it routinely gets 35mpg highway and 32 mixed. It's utterly cheap to insure I pay just over 300 a YEAR for all but collision.

The bad

Body is in rough shape, it's not very rusty, typical 8 year old focus rust

the problem lies in how many times I've been hit by other cars, trucks, road debris, thugs trying to break in

Right rear quarter panel has a big dent from a hit and run in a parking lot involving a tall pick up truck

Rear bumper is gouged from being rearended in the hood and I was not about to stop.

Drivers door was attempted to be pried open so there are a bunch of dents along the door frame, drivers rear window is aftermarket from this

The windshield is aftermarket from being smashed by some cracked out nigga with a baseball bat

The clear coat on the hood is completely gone, I've been hit my flying tires no less than a dozen times, I'm not even joking.

There is a small creaking noise in the front end I cannot pinpoint. I think it is the sway bar bushings but I have not had time or access to a way to get the car off the ground.

I'm asking 5,000 only because the car is in such great shape mechanically and should easily hit 200k, perfect for new driver or someone looking for a cheap ride to get around in.

Send me a pm if interested.

Edited by zx3vfr