Internal pilot-union memo claims terrorism ‘dry-runs’ happening on US flights

Casper

I don't think it would take much to get things past security at any airport. Do you realize how much product goes into an airport such as food magazines souvenirs etc etc? Its would be impossible to search everything.

Edited by 2talltim

I don't think it would take much to get things past security at any airport. Do you realize how much product goes into an airport such as food magazines souvenirs etc etc? Its would be impossible to search everything.

An old friend of mine just unpacked from a trip and found a live 7.62.39 round in his carry-on. That was an accident. Imagine what criminals could slip through on purpose. 

An old friend of mine just unpacked from a trip and found a live 7.62.39 round in his carry-on. That was an accident. Imagine what criminals could slip through on purpose.

Yup we flew to atlanta one time and I had to stop for gas on the way to the air port. My old POS grand am I had to use a screw driver to pop open the gas cap when I put the 8in long screw driver in my hoodie pocket. I didn't realize it was still there till we got to her friends house in atlanta. And they even made me take the hoodie off and put it through the machine.

I'm not sure if you're joking or serious.

Have you read the comment on NBC4i, 10TV, etc?

Maybe half joking and half serious. The reports they mentioned were both "middle eastern" people and it just screams right wing xenophobe website to me.

Now, if a legitimate news site reports it then I'll look more closely. Kinda like when fix reported that Obama was paying his own money to keep a Muslim museum open. Wait, what?

A a few years back I had a can of already open dip on me, I got xrayed and security took it, shook it and handed it back. I could have easily had a baggy of fuel and a match in it.

Edited by zx3vfr